Castration Double Castration

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by El Duderino, Oct 16, 2013.

1. #1 El Duderino, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    Theres a lawmaker in Alabama that introduced a bill to essentially legalize castration as a form of punishment for pedophiles if the victim is under 12 years of age. Finally! when i googled "castration bill" the states of Louisiana and Florida also popped up before i started to type "Alabama." funny. the South is serious about pedos. i say go for it. i think there should be something like that in Texas too. discuss. not much to discuss. pretty straight forward. think it should be done in your state?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU1RkRH43Gs

2. I'd rather they just took em out back and put a bullet in their head... Although maybe they should be castrated first. I'd like to see this shit pass haha.

3. This is badass

4. I live in NW Florida... I live out in the country. We don't take very kindly to pedophilia round here. Also, us country folk ain't like we're portrayed in the stereotypes. Yea we got our faults but ain't nobody perfect. We don't fuck or siblings or anyone in our family, we don't hate African-American people (most of us, there's a few who do), and we don't beat our women. We do however, dip/chew (I do), drive big lifted trucks, believe in God, and we moat certainly respect our elders. But I'm goin on a tangent, so I'mma stop. But before you start with the stereotypes, stop and think about what I've said.

5. when i googled the subject Florida came up... have you ever heard of such a punishment?

i was also thinking. would the perpetrators member be put into a jar with fluid for him to have and remember what could have been, or would it be fed to five, unfed for 2 days hungry chihuahuas?

6. #6 BackwoodsStoner, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    Hahaha about what they do with his parts... Feed half to the dogs and instead of puttin it in a jar, surgically attatch it backwards or in a random spot on the body...Shit I have a fucked up mind...

7. And I've heard of it before, never heard of it happening before

8. Well down here in Texas there was news of a guy who killed a man who was molesting his 5 year old daughter with his bare hands. No charges were pressed against him.

Gotta love Texas man!

9. i remember that. he beat him to death. he was an immigrant. his family never came to collect his body. ive also heard of this punishment in Louisiana. i would post more info, but yall could google it just as easily.

10. I'm all for underage sex and castration.

:)

11. Haha remember hearin somethin bout that! God Bless Texas!

12. I think it's kinky ;)

13. This is not what a civilized society does.

14. That's just barbarism

15. Send them to los zetas for punishment .

16. Seems like I've heard that some states have chemical castration...the offender is given a drug to make him impotent...not that he wouldn't offend again, I believe it's more in the mind than in the balls...bullet option is prolly best for all concerned....

17. #17 goober0331, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    Lol wtf, are we back in the dark ages?

What ever happened to sending them to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison?

18. Seems like every few days I read about another pedo who gets released from doing a 5 or 10 year term in prison and within a few months he's offended again....imo this way of handling the abusers is totally unacceptable and wasteful, as it can cost upwards of $35,000 a year to lock them up...our tax dollars, and your 12 year old daughter when he offends again...bad way to handle it.....

19. I understand it's easily cheaper than sending a pedophile to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, but it's kind of disturbing to see so many people on board with this.

Pedophilia might be disturbing itself but it's a disorder and should be treated as such. Let's also not forget that it's not unheard of for people to be convicted for crimes they did not commit, and you can't get your balls back any easier than ten years of your life.

And are we just going to ignore the fact that women can be pedophiles too? Is there a provision in their concerning tying their tubes?

20. Its ironic that the mainline prisoner who would actually pound-them-with-something is locked down so hard they go to yard in human size dog kennels. while the protective custody imates get all the feedoms of the yard and they dont do politics, real G's cant even reach them anymore. But if one of these pedophiles slips through, they will have a bad day for sure. ;)

sent from my garden