Castle Seed Bank Of the UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by number2, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,

I was curious if any of you have tried Castle Seed bank and if so what were your opinons?

I am a medical patient in Colorado and I am getting started on my first grow and want to start with 3 clones from a dispensary and 3 seeds from a seed bank. I really like their selection of individual strains and they carry quite a few of the strains I like.

Thanks In Advance!

2. I haven't, but may consider them if you actually get your product. Unlike
    Bcseedbank.ca: horrible communication and no product 2 months now

The other is maryjanesgarden.com- Good communication, but no product yet. Wtf?

Good luck

3. Thanks I will definitely post my results here. I have seen their ads in the last few issues of High Times but haven't heard anything positive or negative about them.

I will be placing my order at the end of this week.

4. I have wondered about them. Been on the site a couple times looks pretty good. They just never seem to get brought up. Which in some ways is a good thing.

5. i have used castle seeds 4 times now.the first time it took a week just to ship them,but the last 3 times i have gotten them in 4 to 5 buissness days from checkout.im located in the U.S so there shipping time is pretty good.never had any problems

6. Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

7. Just ordered some femmed gigabud seeds and a 10 pack of some royal flush...I will let you know how it goes!

8. Yeah....its been 8 days so far and still nothing. Pretty lame so far. Hope they come

9. Did you get your package Legalizeit?

10. Did they send any tracking info?

11. It took about 11 days to get my stuff but I got it! They held it @ the post office because my buddies booty ass mailbox couldn't fit a dvd sized package in his mailbox. I will be a repeat customer. Good communication between castle as well! Hope this helps ;)

12. Nice to hear. 11 days is good. Do they offer or have an option to send in breeder packs?

13. [quote name='"Lost Dog"']Nice to hear. 11 days is good. Do they offer or have an option to send in breeder packs?[/quote]

Breeder packs? As in...

14. As in the original pack that the seed breeder packs there seeds in. Allot use a glass vile thats inside of a card type thing.

15. Good to hear you got your package. I'll be placing an order tonight.
    Thanks for the info.

16. [quote name='"Lost Dog"']

As in the original pack that the seed breeder packs there seeds in. Allot use a glass vile thats inside of a card type thing.[/quote]

Oh. Well the royal flush came in its breeder pack...as far as the gigabud (they were from different seed banks) it was just in a tiny ziploc labeled g-13 labs giga bud so who knows? It came in a dvd case so its extra non-sketch

17. Yeah G13 labs breeder pack won't fit in a CD case. They use some crazy tin deal.