Cashed a bowl, met a dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by artic, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Earlier today I was cruising around with my friend in his car. I only had about a bowl left so we loaded it up and smoked it. We where at the stoplight, so I decided blowing it out at a stand still would be fine. The guy next to me has his window down and was looking past our car to see oncoming traffic. He notices me and yells "Load another bowl man!" and I told him that was the last of it. He tells us to follow him back to his place and he would sell us some. We follow him and he tells us hes a pizza driver and he has to drop a pizza off and for us to follow him after and he would hook us up. We followed him on his route and he goes to his house and runs inside and tells us to meet him up the street. We meet him a block away and he tells us it was 1.2 and if we needed any more to hit him up and gave me his number. I said I thought you where joking, and he said he was sketched too but since he saw the bowl he knew we where chill. He drove off to deliver the rest of his pizzas and we proceeded to smoke a fat bowl for the occasion. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I know smoking and driving isn't a wise choice, but it always leads to good stories. :smoke:

tl;dr Smoked a bowl, cashed it out the window, other car at stop light told us to follow and proceeded to sell us more bud

2. That is pretty sketchy haha. Pretty damn cool though, sounds like the dude is a business man.. I respect that.

3. That's cool ... was the bud bomb err wuh ?

4. That's pretty awesome, nothing like that has happened to me though.

5. Meeting a dealer from cashing a bowl? Nah, but me and my bro were cruising around town at 1 am one night and pulled up to some goofy looking kids in a car at the stop light. We asked them if they chiefed by chance, and they said ya. Ended up going to their place on the other side of the town next to ours, one of the most run down houses I've ever been in. One of the rooms had 4 beds with a door attached to one of the bed posts in the middle of the room, with gun shots in it. There were also 2-3 holes in each wall in that room.

Despite that, they were some chill people. And we left in in the middle of a snow storm blazed off our ass's, so the ride back was interesting lol

6. One time my homie pulled up to Applebee's and we met a new dealer while trying to scoop from our usual dealer lol.

7. [quote name='"Joerusalem"']One time my homie pulled up to Applebee's and we met a new dealer while trying to scoop from our usual dealer lol.[/quote]

Did the usual dealer kill the new dealer for selling in his spot ?

8. I wouldn't follow a random guy to buy weed, but that's just me... And probably most other people...

9. The dude wasn't that bad looking, plus he had a pizza delivery hat on, so I knew he was on the job. I laughed and said its worth a shot. I live in a suburban area, its pretty upper class.

10. Sketchy, but if he was willing to go out of his way to steal my 20 bucks he could have it for the laugh. :p

It was pretty dank, about the same as the stuff I normally get. Rolled two joints and my friend is passed out and I'm pretty stoned for how high my tolerance is. If I keep going back to him I'm sure he will hook me up just for the fact that its a great story to tell. :laughing:

11. if the dealer knew your dumbass was going to go around dry snitching about it, he probably wouldn't have done it.

12. How am I snitching? I'm not dry at all, just had 20 bucks to blow :wave:

13. Pizza delivery driver selling weed somewhere in Nebraska. MAN THE CANNONS

14. one time i cashed a bowl...

and then i was out of weed:(:cool:

15. Got a new dealer not to long ago haven't phoned him yet...I don't know why...

But got a nice amount of buds for 10 bucks better then the stuff I usally get...haha

16. [quote name='"Wildman850"']

Pizza delivery driver selling weed somewhere in Nebraska. MAN THE CANNONS[/quote]

Permission to move to DEFCON 5.

17. [quote name='"Wildman850"']

Pizza delivery driver selling weed somewhere in Nebraska. MAN THE CANNONS[/quote]

you just made my day