Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Case

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The-Snapper, May 2, 2010.

1. Hello, Grass City
    Alright so my question is is there anyway
    to hide the smell that comes from my case that i keep my....
    Tree(3-6 grams), Bubbler, Lighters, and a Grinder
    it smells thru the case and thru the back pack the case is in
    So any ideas?

2. What do you keep the weed in? I keep mine in a tiny glass jar and it's smell proof pretty much. My "essentials" case is a aluminum sunglasses case lined with foam and it fits my lighter, pipe, and stash jar concealed and while you can smell it if your up on it, but it doesn't stink up the car at all or wherever I am. I've been pulled over with it in the past and it was a non issuse but that could also be luck aswell.

3. I keep it in a super nova incense bag

4. i went to walmart and bought a glass jar. its a cube and i can fit my green, piece, and multiple lighters and theres no smell that gets out. it was 4.19 if i remember correctly, and it was well worth it :)

5. I have no expiriance with this, but I assume it's the problem. My glass jar was a mustard grain jar it's like tiny but can hold a good amount, almost an 1/8 if you grind it first. Hit the grocery store and check out what you can find in a glass jar which is what I did.

6. Alright ill check that out
    But i have another question for people with bubblers
    Do your bubblers smell bad after you use them and how do u get
    rid of the smell?

7. I don't have a bubbled but it's just a small bong basically and the water smells like shit. So drain it and use fresh everytime which would help. And regularly cleaning it works wonders for smell and smoking taste aswell.

To clean my peice I use a ziploc and fill it with rubbing alcohol and drop the pipe it and shake it a bit usually let it sit for a few hours. Works wonders

8. Alright well thanks for everyones help,
    haha but would those car air fresheners do anything if i just thru that in
    the case? and i am going out to get a glass jar later today

9. the only problem with the air freshener is that your bubbler and bud will probably smell and taste like it. My friend keeps everything in his wooden stash box and he sticks either a car air freshener or dryer sheets in it to mask the smell but whenever we smoke his stuff, it smells and tastes like it to the point where i get a massive headache every time.

also glass jars are great for storing bud in. keeps it fresh

10. Do not use food jars, the smell will never completly get off of the glass or lid.
    You need a mason jar or a little keychain pill holder with the rubber o ring.

You need to clean your bubbler back to new using rubbing alcohol and salt to get rid of all smell and resin.

11. I wasnt talking about putting the air freshener on
    the bud or the bubbler but in the case my case has
    like 4 plastic see thru zipper cases inside it
    and i was just gonna slip it in there like in the
    middle of all the separate cases

12. Nope.
    Remember that odors permeate plastic, this means that you could layer your bud in 100 bags but it would still smell through it.

Here's what I would do.
    Clean the bubbler till it's brand new clean and has no resin or taste/smell at all.

Get a glass mason jar(the kind with a 2 part lid) or those waterproof pill holders with the O ring. Clean that container, let it dry, put your bud in there.

Clean your grinder completly using alcohol(you can use a clean toothbrush to help hard to reach places) and rinse, let the pieces air dry seperatly.

Get a brand new lighter, the one that was in the case probably smells.

Now, get a Tupperware container to put it all in. Put that in a bag or whatever you store it in.

Then your done, everything is clean with no smell.

13. get rid of the smell by using Ozzium