Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cary NC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tinyherb, Jun 27, 2017.

1. I'm new to Cary NC and the whole fookin place is dry af. I found a few dealers that straight don't have any rn. Anybody from Cary having this problem?

2. in North Carolina, it is not legal except for medical use, and they don't have a system set up to handle medical use. I can help you out with some indoor agriculture systems, and let you get your seeds to grow up whatever you want to grow but would not offer a product that is illegal in a public forum, and do not personally grow myself. welcome to Cary just the same though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. lol I feel you. I'm new here from NYC and everything is just so quiet over here.

4. I
    just moved from ny also. This place is dry town compared to ny, there you can find anything you need in one block

5. Why would you move to douche state geez im bout to move to colarado where is cary in relation to a big city?