Cartridge Recipe/Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by GroovyGas, Apr 14, 2019.

1. #1 GroovyGas, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Let’s see those recipes!
    Almost everyone does it differently so hopefully we can conjoin and come up with the perfect cartridge!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 GroovyGas, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Here my recipe.
    Supplies...
    BHO/QWISO
    True Terpene Viscosity (Or regular)
    Small mixing stick
    Small jar
    Blunt tip syringe
    Empty cartridge
    Heat source (Must reach 110f)

Step 1 -The key for a flavorful and smooth cart is the starter product so let’s start with that! Here’s my guide on getting an absolute pure extract-Source Turbo + Advanced BHO Tek.
    Source Turbo + Advanced BHO Tek.
    Step 2- Gather ur jar , terp’s , mixing stick and heat source.
    Place ur jar on a heat source and add the extract. After the extracts melts down to a even layer in the bottom of ur container add in ur terpenes. Personal ratio-
    Regular terpenes (6 drops per gram)
    Or viscosity (5 drops per gram)
    Get ur mixing stick and start stirring at 110f until the consistency stays the same. Now this is an important step before you continue that I’ve learned that hard way... after you’ve completely stirred up ur extract DO NOT add it directly to ur cartridges! Leave it at room temp for an hour and see if your still happy with the consistency (it will get thicker) so after you’ve left ur extract sit and ur happy with the consistency you can now add suck it up with ur blunt tip syringe and inject it into ur cartridge.
    Once again your gonna want to wait at least half an hour so your cartridge wick can suck up the oil properly and evenly.
    I’ll update with pictures Monday afternoon.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Here’s some awesome articles to help you gain information terpenes and there effect.
    ——————————————————
    What Are Cannabis Terpenes and What Do They Do?
    ——————————————————-
    https://www.greenrelief.ca/blog/what-are-cannabis-terpenes/
    ——————————————————-
    Infographic: How Do Cannabis Terpenes Affect the Body?
    ——————————————————-
    How Terpenes Affect Your High
    —————————————————-
    Here’s some trusted websites to purchase terpenes from-
    ———————————————
    (Cannabis Derived)
    Blue River Extracts & Terpenes
    ———————————————-
    (Food Grade Plant Derived)
    Buy True Terpenes Online | Wholesale Terpenes For Sale
    ———————————————
    Fogg Flavor Labs - Find YOUR Profile
    ———————————————
    Medical Terpenes--buy wholesale strain specific terpenes
    ———————————————-
    These are all trusted sources that I’ve personally purchased from. Blue river is the best you can get hands down! It’s extremely expensive due to the fact that it’s derived from the actual cannabis plant. Feel free to post your recipes and ideas!
    This recipe will be compliant with prop 215 testing as of May 10th. What I mean by that is I’ll have all my (True Terpene and Viscosity) cartridges tested for impurity’s , terpenes , potency and microbiological Screening for my safety AND yours as long as you follow the recipe 100% and assuming you’ve properly purged ur extract you’ll have an amazing pure cartridge. I’ll post pictures of the Screening analysis on May 10th. Remember I CAN NOT guarantee you’ll have a contaminant free cartridge if you don’t use True terpenes since that’s what I’m having tested.

• Like Like x 1