Cartoon rough

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by jasi, Sep 27, 2007.

1. So there on the road with a tonne of cannabis in the back of the van on the 800 mile drive back to the U.k with a criminal gang in pursuit and customs officers awaiting on the road ahead. It's necessary to test the gear and...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This above is my original rough done in marker pens on two A3s. This is her first smoke, she's new to this and I'm trying to get a real feeling of that across.
    If you want to read more you can go to www.smugglingvacation.co.uk :B): The site pages are in colour, but there's something about the black and white roughs that is so vibrant and attractive. Am thinking of putting out a complete black and white version of the roughs. A good idea? :<_<:

Anyway if you've any good smoking cartoons post 'em up. I'm wanting to see what others have done so I can be helped in improving my stuff.:)

2. Oh my god. That's really, really good. I like the black and white, but can you post a link to some of the colors just so I can get a feel for that? I'd like a complete version of it :)

3. man yur talented im lucky if i can draw a dope leaf...
    :smoke:

4. The first 23 pages are at the site link www.smugglingvacatiuon.co.uk . As I colour and improve the originals I'm posting them up but it's taking much longer than I originally thought.

So far,I have drew and inked the whole 74 pages of it, and now the few people who have seen the b&w originals suggest putting this b&w version out even though it's rougher and less polished. I'm thinking about it:smoke:.

5. Goddamn, now that's talent. I can't draw for shit man.

6. Thats an awesome cartoon man, last night I read every one on that site hahaha.

I hope to see more of your work, its reallly good