Cars you regret selling?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Huey_Freeman, Mar 14, 2013.

1. #1 Huey_Freeman, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Till this day i regret selling my 1996 mustang. It was only a v6, nothing crazy under the hood, but fuck man it looked so sexy and got me tons of tang. It was all blacked out, all black tinted back and side windows , with the black tint trim on the front windshield. Cept' it had chrome rims. Put an aftermarket sound system in it, and i always kept it waxed and clean. Put all new everything on it, breaks , heater , even lifted up the old engine and put a nicer one with less mileage (was a BITCH.)

Fuck i have no idea why i sold it. It was in perfect condition and the kid i sold it to got a helluva deal.

But I'll move on.... (maybe)

Any automobiles you regret selling?

2. I had a 66 VW van blue and white....it was sitting in my barn for about 10 years and I had an offer from a lawyer that I knew that wanted to restore it...and I let it go...prolly for the best, as it did get restored...would most likely still be sitting in my barn.....

3. I haven't sold a car, but there's one I regret wrecking...

and there are a few parts I regret selling :p

4. speaking of mustangs, i saw a late 90's mustang with 24-26 inch rims today...who does that to a mustang?

5. #5 Fungifan, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    92 Honda civic hatch. Royal blue paint, ls-vtec 12.5-1cr 190whp stock cams.. weighed just over 2200lbs with me in it. Didn't lose many races. The kids parents who bought it had no idea how fast you can make these cars. Kick myself for letting it go.

6. Attached Files:

7. #8 weedandtubes, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Sad part is... There's more/ worse...
    All three are by the same company.
    My opinion, they should be shot. Jus'sayin...
    Edit: Actually on topic. I severely miss three cars of mine. 2 were totaled (1 by me, 1 by wife) which were a '98 Pontiac GTP and a '06 Noble M400.
    My drag truck was a beast and I sold it- '81 Chevy C10.

Attached Files:

8. I kinda regret selling the 2000 S2000 I had for awhile, it was a really fun car but expensive for me (at the time) and I was able to get money back by trading it in for the SAAB

9. [quote name='"zguy13"']I kinda regret selling the 2000 S2000 I had for awhile, it was a really fun car but expensive for me (at the time) and I was able to get money back by trading it in for the SAAB[/quote]

S2000s are nice cars

10. most of all, probably my '85 chevy shortbed.

after that probably my '76 nova, or '86 325e (mainly because i sold it for $150).

11. Ford Aerostar. It was a van

12. I wish I could have held on to my '86 325es but shipping it from Honolulu to Baltimore would have cost nearly as much as it was worth.