Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Carpe Diem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DFogz, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Just felt like sharing a story with my fellow blades:

My buddy (and dealer) hits me up the other afternoon. "Hey I'm thinking I wanna go see that guy I just met that's growing his own...it's a bit of a trip, want to take a ride with me?"
    Of course I do! So he comes to pick me up, we take off and smoke a blunt on the roughly 40-45min drive. We get out to this guys house in the middle of nowhere, and now mind you I've never met anyone in this house before and my buddy has met one of the guys once a week prior. We walk up the front steps and right into this guys kitchen.

They hear and 3 guys come out to greet us...the sweet smell of Mary Jane can be smelt throughout the entire house. The guy we were meeting asks us what it'll be and how much we're looking for, and shows the strains he has available. My buddy picks out his quarter, I pick my 8th.

Meanwhile, in the livingroom, one of the guys rolls a blunt for us to try. After a blunt and some conversation, we haggle a little over price, and we settle on 30 for mine, 70 for my friend. As we're talking he mentions the ATV he bought earlier that day all of a sudden wouldn't run. I know a little about cars, my buddy on the other hand is a mechanic so we take a look...

Found the problem(s), the starter ended up being shot, but we banged on it for a little bit and got it to get up and running temporarily until he picks up the part which my friend will later install. For getting it running that day he took $50 off my friends bag, and then we rode the ATV and a dirtbike around in the woods for a while. (Crazy fun while you're high, but nerve-wracking!)

Anyways, while my boy is out on the ATV I chatted it up with the guy growing everything and eventually got his number and a new hook-up direct to the source! :hello:

My friend comes back, they make agreements to have him go back up there when they get the part and agree to pay in cash & bud when he puts it in. We rolled another blunt for the drive back home and soared. The shit we picked up was some pretty good dank, I'm super happy I seized the oppurtunity and got a new connect.

TL/DR: Dealer hits me up to take ride to grower. Smoked some bomb-ass weed. We end up fixing the growers ATV, have a blast on it in the woods. I get new hook-up direct from the source. Our day = Epic

2. 30 eighth, 70 quarter?
    olol?

3. post some pictures of that dank!

4. Yeah, in my neck of the woods that's a very typical price for high mids (which is what I usually get) Usually 35 eighth, 70 quarter. What we ended up with was worth $20/g hands down. Some of the best I've had.

5. Nice man, that truly is a blessing finding the source. You befriended the right guy, now your wired into deals which are only found from growers..

6. Whats left already went through the grinder, but you can bet I'll throw up some pics the next time I visit him. Which considering he's not insanely far away, won't be too long.

7. so you paid $30 for an eighth, 3.5, half a quarter, but your buddy paid $70 for the whole quarter, 7g,?