Carlos Mencia

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Carlos Mencia is a joke.

He went on the radio talking about how he owned Joe Rogan when he followed his act one night. Well, Joe Rogan has a tape of what really happened. You can hear Carlos' lies as the actual events unfold on camera.

Carlos Owned

2. I actually got some negative rep for not liking chapelle, what the fuck is that about?

3. i dunno, i guess the youngins on here get offended when an opinion differs from theirs.

4. Yeah, Chappelle is awesome 'cause he only talks about race 90% of the time... but that tard Mencia talks about it 100% of the time. :rolleyes: I think they are both hilarious... but they do lose some respect (more-so Mencia) for using race as a crutch so much. But hey, the jokes are funny...

Joe Rogan just lost a lot of respect in my book. Listening to another comedian is in no way proof that he steals other people's work... I guess that means musicians aren't allowed to listen to music. And Mencia has never once claimed to be Mexican, he made a joke about that fact in his first Comedy Central special years ago. If he does refer to himself and other people he says "beaners," beaners does not mean Mexican... it's a racial slur that can be used towards any hispanic group of people, and most people who would use the term in an offensive way wouldn't care if the person was Mexican, Puerto Rican, Honduran or whatever.

Then, he calls all Mencia fans stupid... hey, Joe, put down the Haterade and get over the fact that Carlos banks on your balding ass. Dude couldn't even keep The Man Show running... what a joke.

I do find it a bit weird that he changed his name... but so did Hendrix and I don't see anybody bitchin'.

5. Yeah, Mencia is like funny sometimes by accident, but most of the time its just the same old stuff, he needs to get a new act.

6. so he didnt dress up as a mexican in the sketch "wetback mountain?" i guess cubans also use pinatas and wear sunbreros and all that other shit.. :D

7. wow.

8. hahaha, i thought the same thing

9. Oh, I guess I'm Mexican, too... for I have hit a Pinata.

10. you misunderstood my point. latinos dont like getting mixed up with other latinos, around here you call a cuban a mexican and youre getting yourself into a fight/jumping. wetback usually refers to mexicans more-so than other hispanics, and i doubt many other hispanic cultures use pinatas or sunbreros. ill leave it at that, i dont want to cause no static between me and a fellow stoner because of carlos fuckin mencia.

11. fuck carlos mencia that fat piece of shit. he tells jokes that high school freshman tell trying to look dangerous by using "edgy" humor. his standup special on comedy special was actually kinda funny but his show sucks goat rectum. he thinks that hes hitting on some cutting edge, pushing the limit humor, but hes just telling unoriginal EASY jokes