Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caregivers for Patients?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Missmmmp, Apr 4, 2022.

1. #1 Missmmmp, Apr 4, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
    West Michigan here. Where does everyone go to find a caregiver? Curious how others connect. Or do you skip it and go to a dispensary? I am a caregiver myself and struggle to find patients to help out on a regular basis. Many online platforms don't seem to supply or encourage a connection between the two.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It would probably help if you gave out your general location. Are there cannabis related clubs in your state? Cannabis doctors?

3. There are many available online, try google near your area.

4. West Michigan. Nothing on this side of the state. And doctors don't give advice on where to find caregivers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thank you. I have posted on that site several times with zero response. I used to use grassmatch and it was very reliable but they got shut down a while back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Out of curiosity, what do you consider a reasonable donation for an ounce of high quality flower?