Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caregiver/Patient Relationship

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Halfbakedjake, Nov 13, 2014.

1. I'm not too sure how other states work, however in Michigan, a caregiver can have 72 plants if they have a full patient load of 5 people including themselves. In Michigan the said Caregiver can only except donations from his/her registered patients. For what's supposed to be no more then to cover costs. However that's not what ends up happening.

My "Caregiver" wants $200/Oz. For pretty dank bud. But he doesn't give any free meds. And all he's got is bud. What kind of deals do you guys have worked out with your caregivers? I'm thinking about switching.

Here's a picture of some of his bud. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415860539.760765.jpg

2.  you're better off ditching that fake caregiver and

growing for yourself, or find a collective who will help

you out

That doesn't look trimmed.

4. Lol, it may not be perfectly trimmed but you will know a untrimmed bud when you see one:

[​IMG]

And OP, if the donations aren't supposed to exceed the costs then it sounds like this caregiver is ripping you off

5. His buds are usually good. Better trimmed then that and always crystals everywhere. But I know he could and should be giving me a better deal. I just found one guy that if he checks out said he'd give me an ounce free a month and 175 an oz for buds. He also has bubble. But I'm pretty sure I'm just going to grow myself here starting next month.

6. Take it!