Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caregiver loophole?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thelastkennedy, May 29, 2009.

1. ok so i have my card, and im planning on starting a 6 plant op soon...:hello:

but i was wondering if i had buddies if i could qualify to grow their
    6 plants ;) as well... i have room for 36 plants im guessing...

so what would be the proper procedure in getting the OK for growing for them too?
    these are all my buddies and none of the buds are being SOLD to anyone....

also, as lighting for, say, 36 plants would be kind of pricy, would it be against the law to have everyone chip in for the electric bill????

2. well since its THEIR plants unless you claim that their yours then you cant do anything. and with that much lighting i wouldnt be suprised if the DEA came knocking on your door....just be safe and if your a cardholder then youd wanna claim all plants and take all the responsibility

3. Why do you think that a 36 plant grow would be noticeable by... anyone?

4. extreme peak in power usage from a single residence that does not relate with the demographic of the area, because of the lighting issues...high points on your bill that occur everyday at the same time may tip someone off...

5. very true my man very true

6. Caregiver status in California is up in legal limbo at the moment. Currently unless you are actually providing legitimate caregiver services, you cannot qualify as a caregiver to anyone. So at the moment, you can't grow for your buddies.