Career Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Loogie, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I'm 20 years old and I graduated HS in '09. I have this problem where I think of a career I'd like to have, then I become disillusioned and uninterested with after a few months. I started going to college in the fall of '09 for broadcasting communications but didn't finish that semester due to personal shit and haven't been back since. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what I want to do with my life.

In the end, it doesn't matter to me what I do so long as I am happy and (relatively) stress free. I know there is always going to be stress and no job is going to be completely easy, but I need some help figuring it out. I want to go back to school and stop wasting my life, I'm tired of feeling like a worthless hunk of crap.

Can anyone think of some good career options? Preferably ones where I won't be drug tested, but it's all well and good if it has to be that way...

2. List some hobbies of yours, besides smoking weed...

3. watching the science channel/ discovery channel
    i like animals
    walking in the woods
    sailing or boating
    fishing
    flying
    being knowledgable in the feild of pharmaceuticals ( i try to gain as much info as possible about drugs and substances in general, but dont see myself becoming a pharmacist)
    driving (always thought of being a driving instructor, but dont know how much money they make)
    teaching or sharing knowledge (teachers get paid like fast food employees)
    music

thats about it, ill edit if i think of more

4. Be a veterinarian or something animal related.

Or if you like getting deep into a subject and then changing after a short time be a freelance writer. Study whatever you want and then write about it, then change it up and do something else. You could take any of those subjects you are into and research them and then go write about them. English major and your covered.