Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cardio, then hotub while high with an injured toe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johny Potsmoker, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Would it kill my high? The toe pain is bearable, but would doing like a half hour of cardio plus chilling in the hot tub and sauna at the gym kill my high?

2. Not one answer?

3. Not sure why anybody would want to get high and work out lol. Just me personally, I would say it will definitely kill your high. I used to walk home to kill my high a little bit not to be as high when I got home around my parents. I love being in the bath tub high, I think it does effect the high a little but not too much.

Either way some people tell me they enjoy being high at the gym, so idk that's a personal thing I think. Just me personally I use marijuana to chill, and go into another mind state & just all around think about things so I could never picture exercising high.

4. not sure if serious or just brain dead