Carbon scrubber ( NEED HELP )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankimusMaximus, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Okay, so i need a cheap DIY way to make a carbon scrubber, i searched the forums for it but i couldnt find much. and another question is after i make this scrubber how would i attach it to a intake fan? duct tape?

Thanks for all of your advice!
    You guys kick ass:smoking:

2. #2 _linux_, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    welli beleve that they are easy to make there should be some guides here on gc ill try to find em

check this out looks really nice https://www.gardenscure.com/420/security/117667-best-diy-ez-walmart-carbon-filter.html

i think you can hook it up to a inline fan if you glue a flange to it seems pretty cheap to make maybe like 30 dollars max for that if you need it bigger take 2 4inch cans cut the top and bottom off one and the top of the other then tape em together then take some chiken fencing make a cylinder and zip tie it the fencing then put a panty hoe around the cylinder shaped fencing and you could also poke like 50 holes in the cans and ass 1 more panty hoe and your done that would probly cost 20$ for carbon 2 cans free fenceing like 5 $ hoes 2 $ inline fan is where it gets expensive well brb ordered a pizza lol