Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Carbon Filter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by terrapinstation, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Does anybody know where i can Find A carbon filter online. Sorry GC but you dont have what I am looking for and GC defiantly has the best community, so I posted here.

Any body have any good places to find a carbon filter?

I would like it to be shipped fast if at all possible.

2. yup and free. check your shower head=)

3. Why do you want one? Thinking of using it as a blow tube?

4. Nah dude a carbon filter is an attatchment for my tube. Grasscity doesnt have them, and EDIT is sold out, i can not find one anywhere.

5. #5 acidraindrips, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
    I found a website the other night. let me see what i can do.
    they also have a deal if you buy two or some shit. they have a theory to having two carbon filters instead of one.

Here it is: http://www.ioffer.com/si/roor Scope the two different designs. I want one so bad. They are just a badass upgrade to any piece, especially if they really do what they are supposed to do.

6. run the carbon under some running water to rinse them out first, hits a lot smoother and makes a cool sizzling sound as it drains of water

7. that awesome... ive seen these before... i think ill set up my bong as follows...

bubler bowl to double carbon filter, to diffusor to 12 inch of ice... mmmm

8. #8 Saul, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
    I love my roor carbon filter mainly because I hardly ever need to clean my bong. The water and downtube stay so clean! they are great

plus the smoke is very smooth, you can really taste your buds