carbon filter HELP needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by foxy1970, Aug 16, 2016.

1. im confused,i have a carbon filter fan , (setting up today) looks to me it sucks air out? how do i get fresh air in do i put the exaughst end back in so it has clean air going in?! confused need help

2. Here is the order carbon filter , then the inline fan sucking air through the carbon filter (this is how the smell is scrubbed clean of smells ) and then ducting connected to the inline fan's output and vented outside the grow area

3. Done, during the dark period im leaving the filter on 24/7 ,Should i leave the bottom flaps open , its in my room tv & light can get in? Think i have my answerers now though , thanks mate

Attached Files:

4. Leave the flaps open , why do I feel I have gone through this before ? The flaps must be open so fresh air can enter your tent , circulate and be drawn through the carbon filter , through the inline filter , through the ducting and out of the grow room area . here is a video , start it at about 1 minute in . should give you the idea .

5. seen it before mate

6. Well if you seen the video before , I can't help you if you can't understand .the video

• Like Like x 1
  7. its all set up , going well , im just not sure about letting even dull light in on the dark period , but im sure these seeds have good genetics , im going to put cardboard boxes over the vents to prevent light , i dont want a hermi in there , ta mate :0)

8. The moonlight coming in from the ducts won't cause your plants too think that it's full daylight

• Like Like x 1