Caramelicious Grow cont.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddha27, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Well I came back, got paranoid real bad a little while back and cleared out my computer and canceled a bunch of shit, turned out to be nothing but hey thats good news. Well I have a grow up here and had pictures but it all went bye bye. I still have one plant, the Caramelicious, it is just starting the third or fourth week of flowering. I added on to my original box so now I am at 8ft high and 4x4ft, I picked up a 1000watt switchable ballast hood and exaust fan this week and got the light and all the up, just a few last things on the box need to get done and then I am good. Put here is a few pics of the new set up and the plant. Just FYI I vegged under CFLs 6 26watt Daylights, and then started flower with 4 65watt CFL's cool white. and the plant is in a 3gallon pot. The other one I did have turned hermi on me so it went bye bye. And now the pics.

Attached Files:

2. Here is just a little update photos on the Caramelicious grow. Also started another set of plants and one clone of this Caramel one. The seedlings are only about a few days in and the caramel is about 4 weeks into flowering(or 5 weeks I got off somewhere along the way). Also the seedlings stretched a little because they were under a 1000watt HPS light( I had to set up my CFLs).

Attached Files:

3. Also forgot to say me and the wifey became legal yesturday!!!!! Went and bought some stuff to sample, got a gram of: Strawberry cough, fire kush, OG kush, purple haze, and purple kush. Also because the place had only been open a week and trying to get members, got a free little glass pipe(using it to sample each strain each day until we have sampled them all) and two free cup cakes made with bubba kush cold water hash put into the butter. I will throw some pictures up later tonight of all that I got.

4. And here is the line up with pictures, Smoked the Strawberry last night dug it, took my migrane out in about 2mintues after first hit in the pipe at the end of the picture. Tonight is the Fire Kush, so far one small bowl between me and my wife and getting pretty good.

Attached Files:

5. here is the pipe

Attached Files:

6. HARVESTED......... here is a few pictures of my first harvest. Did a quick dry with a CFL that I had read on a thread by jcj, tell you what had a great mix of body and mind, plus got the wife all hot and bothered too!!!:D do have to say too though it wasn't even a harsh smoke even with the quick dry. And hey too all that have helped me, thank you so very much.

Attached Files:

7. got just a little over 2 oz after everything. It dried a little too quickly and got a little crunchy, but it smokes smooth , and fucks me up, kind of has a creeper high too it, take little to get you but when it does it is all good.

8. nice man i wanna try to grow some next cycle ill be reading this one lol.

9. Nice lookin' plant bro. The pick-ups don't look bad either. Is that "Fire" the OG Fire cut from Raskal?

10. I don't know didn't get that much info on it, just something new they had at the dispensary.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I like the genetics of these seeds for the caramelicious, they stay nice and short, small nodal length, I have started a second grow, and am regenerating my first plant. Here are some pics of the last harvest, all cleaned up and what not, been smoking alot more though now that I have my own. Will post a link to the new grow with pics later today sometime. :D

Attached Files:

11. New grow is the second link on my sig page. Have a good one all.

12. hey man, i know its late to reply, but i see once again that these seed banks cannot be relied on at all! how can you not see that your plants are nothing like caramelicious at all?? I would be fucking PISSED! looks nice, dont get me wrong, but that is no caramelicious, more like a random seed they picked up off the floor. Good job on your end, but personally i think you flowered that WAYYYY too soon. the lighter should look like a match next to one of those branches.

13. Well it smoked, tasted, and looked like caramelicious to me. My White Widow seeds were exactly what they said they were, so there is no reason the caramelicious wasn't. Also this was my first time growing. It was LSTed so which means the branches and stems would be smaller because they wouldn't grow bigger because they weren't needing to support any weight. Also this was a one plant grow in a small box with cfls and learning all the way. My other grows have gotten better and still working on getting better. But yeah if I did this grow now it would have come out different. Peace man and thanks for the comment.