Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Car Hot Box..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scared stoner, Mar 20, 2011.

1. my cousin has some weed and he was wondering if we hot box his car will the smell be in their and for how long, and he thinks its important for me to tell you guys that his car has leather and capert seats. hahaha sooo... answers please.

2. Go to Walmart, buy some ozium, spray it for a second after you hotbox, smell will be gone.

3. Febreeze. Leave all the windows cracked, all the way open when you're driving, and at night blast the heater while the windows are down.

Best way to keep your car bud free. I've got a leather car and carpet seats, even after the next day my parents are cool to take it. :smoke:

4. no money:( but will the smell stay in there if we dont?

5. Yeah, if you don't do anything it'll smell for a couple of days.

6. :( that sucks cause its raining outside pretty bad.

7. Wait, your car is made out of leather!? Mines just made out of shitty metal like the rest of 'em. Yours must be unique! Now I'm fuckin' jealous. Imma go down to the car store and tell them that I need to custom order me a leather one!

8. hahahahahahhahahahahaha, i dont think any car should be mad out of medal, hahaha....

9. Hotboxing doesn't get you any higher than just smoking bud. Smoke with the windows down. Plus, worst case scenario do you really want to roll your wondow down and have smoke roll out like a snoop dogg video when the police stop you? That being said the little trees car fresheners work awesome and you can find them about anywhere. They say to only cut part of the bag and pull a little out at a time, yo keep your car smelling good for weeks. If you pull the whole freshener out at first, it will deff cover up any bud smell.

10. My car reaks like bud all the time, I see no big deal but as stated, just spray some ozium.