Car crash cock block?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hey ya'll... Alright my girlfriend came into my room and woke me up. We were fooling around for a bit and all of a sudden I hear this BOOM. I think Fuck, Car crash.. there goes the sex. I look outside and see 2 cars smashed into each other pretty far up in my lawn. I have some pics I've attached that explain the accident pretty much. Turns out I knew the chick that got slammed in to. Smoked her up afterwards. She was crying so much! Anyway, crazy fucking day. Smoked almost a half oz in total today!

Attached Files:

2. Glad she's OK!

When shit like this happens all there is to tell yourself: "That's what insurance is there for!"

Material is replaceable, a smashed up face is not.

:)

3. Dude, that was a temporary cock block... You weren't involved so you coulda gone back at it....

Now this story is a true cock block due to a car crash...

My two roomates went out to the bars and one of them finally got lucky enough to get a girl to come back with him... Well the driver was drunk and they got in a wreck turning right.. The kid pulled out right in front of a mercedes! Anyways, the kid that finally pulled some strange was in the back seat with her making out and actually fingering her when the wreck happened...

Haha, apparently she started balling her eyes out and literally RAN away... The kid couldn't find her and just ended up walking home.. Now that, my friend is a cock block due to a wreck...

lol we ended up figuring out that when the kid was fingering her in the backseat (yea he was making out/fingering her while my friend was in the front seat, hammered, driving) he actually tore her pussy...

They did a full 360 when he was inside her... lol he said he had to grab onto something, the car was doing a 360.. So he just grabbed onto what he was already in haha!

Sucks for that girl though..... rofl she called him the next day though :smoking:

4. That would suck. I didn't realize car crashes could mess up sex until that day. I guess if your in the back seat and trying to drive? LOL.. I'm high as fuck.