Car accidents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinnatural, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I got in a my first real wreck a month or so ago and it's an eye opening experience... You realize how dangerous the road really is and how things can literally change in the blink of an eye. When you think about it were just flying around in giant speeding death machines, especially with how easy it is for shitty drivers to get liscenses. Anybody else agree with this?

2. you ever been in a serious wreck? Ive still got both hands in splints from all the surgery

3. [quote name='"smokinnatural"']you ever been in a serious wreck? Ive still got both hands in splints from all the surgery[/quote]

How are you gonna smoke now ? I've smoked purple train wreck

4. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

How are you gonna smoke now ? I've smoked purple train wreck[/quote]

Got my girl trained up, she's been pulling me gbs and rolling me my j's. Couldn't ask for anything better

5. Post your story of how it went down, op.

I've been in situations where all the ingredients for death were there, but was not to be. One of the worst close calls of mine was trusting a dumbass to drive while road trippin (I hate being the passenger). We were going down a usually busy highway mostly run by freight trucks. He drifted into the shoulder then over corrected. We were doing 50 mph going backwards....in the opposite lane. If there would have been anyone coming the other way, let alone a freight truck, we would have been done.

6. my buddy totalled his car in a ditch. he was drinking and doing other things i can't specify, and decided he wanted to go for a drive. he can't remember exactly what happened before the crash, he just remembers being in the ditch. he landed on a tree stump out front someones yard which fucked the whole undercarriage of the car, but he was completely fine. he described it like it was as if someone else had crashed the car and then put him inside it. hes an idiot for doing it, not the smartest guy, but he somehow played off sober to the cops and all he got was two tickets totalling to $220. sadly because of how easy he got off, he probably will never learn from it and definitely did not get the same effect your crash had on you, op.

7. I had a school bus pull out in front of me because the driver "thought he could make it" and I slammed into the side, went under the bus and the back tire rolled over the hood of my car. My car caught fire, but there was a land scaling crew right there and luckily they had a fire extinguisher. The worst was the my fifteen year old brother was in the car, he got away with a broken leg and only one facial fracture. At this point my legs were pinned down and I was bleeding pretty bad, it took them twenty minutes to get me out, they had to use the jaws of life and cut my roof off. From there I got air lifted to the hospital where I stayed for a week after getting complete facial reconstructive surgery, I have 7 fractures in my face and two broken hands and wrists. If I hadnt been driving my gas hogging Tahoe I probably would've died, I consider myself lucky and all but this whole thing blows

8. Yup. Cars are giant death machines, yet there are still assholes that get hammered before taking control of one and putting everybody's life at risk.

9. Op, I hope you sue that bus driver for everything she or he is worth. What a crazy situation, were there kids on the bus?

10. I didn't know my buddy was drunk when we got into a car accident.

I still don't know how we made it home on a broken axle. :confused_2:

11. Yeah, two, but they were fine. The medical bills are really putting us in the hole because the school district really doesnt want to pay up, and the life flight alone was 21 grand

12. fortunately im a very conscientious driver. i have totalled a worthless jeep but it wasn't mine and no one was hurt, so i incinerated it, and neglected to tell the real owner. but other than that incident i am a respectable driver

13. I've only ever been in one accident that scared the living shit out of me and that was in a van going 50kmh when a american tourist hit me head on driving on the wrong side of the road and i've been in some pretty serious accidents before that.

14. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']I've only ever been in one accident that scared the living shit out of me and that was in a van going 50kmh when a american tourist hit me head on driving on the wrong side of the road and i've been in some pretty serious accidents before that.[/quote]

Damn how did that turn out?