Captain Morgan's 2000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Captain Morgan, May 15, 2011.

1. Cha Ching is great and one jar last forever.

2. Hello everyone!!!:smoke:

My growroom has been doing great-pic 4. The temps have been perfect :)-pic 3. Heres the stuff i got for cloning. Rapid Rooter, Olivia's cloning soultion-pic 5.

i am loving the way the blue widow is looking. My buddy has a blue widow that is in its 1st week of flower so i cant wait to see what it looks like. Heres a pic of the blue widow(blueberry X white widow)-pic 1.

The LSD has a nice smell starting to come to it. I cant wait to flower and look at my gaint colas :). Without out futher to do here a picture pic-2.

Comments?:wave:

3. left out pics lol :bongin:

Attached Files:

4. #65 bosey, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I got love! Nice work keeping your temps nice with all that wattage.

5. thx!!!

6. Day 30.

Too start off my AC unit died while i was away for 4 days so it got to my plants.It seems like they got some good stress but more about that later. I bought a 37500 BTU MONSTER!!!!! pic 1 & 2:eek:. Ran power for The ac and the grow room.pic 3
    Temps are at 76. pic 8 This AC KICKS ASS. It keeps the room 75-76 no more no less.
    Also got a 400 watt electronic ballast mh/hps 2 replace one of my 400 watt hps. now i have 3 plants per 400 watt light in veg. pic 6

Now on to my girls:
    Right as i got home and saw the condition of my plants i was freaked. soil was dry the room was hot and plants were stressed. The only real rock in the room was the blue widow. it wasnt harmed. pic 5 The LSD on the other hand took a beating. pic 7 I gave them water and grow big, big bloom, azamax ect....

Here my new room pic 8

Attached Files:

7. 37500 BTU?! holy shit how much did that run you?

They still great given what happened.

What temps do usually shoot for during the dark period of 12/12? I'm trying to get it dialed in with my new setup. Check it out.

8. #69 Captain Morgan, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011

74-76. during the 48 hours of darkness before harvest i flush with ice cold water and freeze them out for the pruple effect.

and i paid $3200 for the ac BUT it came with a 25 year product replacment plan.

9. Subbed. This looks LEGIT.

10. What kind of soil are you currently using? It looks too sandy...

11. awesome grow buddy. ur a pro!:smoke:

12. I was wondering the same thing... :confused:

13. There is 1-2inchs of sand on the tops of the soil to prevent gnats and other insects.
    but for soil i use super soil with 1/3 perlite.

14. Nice...Good Idea;)

I was just shootin from the hip!

15. Thank you/

16. looking good dude

17. Yea they are looking alright. gettiing better and better every day.:eek:

18. nice setup and plants are lookin good.. did they make a full recovery from the broken AC?

19. Any updates? It's been awhile.