Cap's Collection [HD Photography]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Capital, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Off in 2 here, east coast in MD. But still, any workes SG I see is always so clean and so fresh. Cant wait to see some vids.

2. Def subbed man, love the glass. Check out my thread if ya got time, I'll rep you for sure in the next 24 hours haha

3. Well here she is folks, sorry about the delay, decided to go out for drinks with a few friends after work. :smoke:

Going to try and take some milk videos still tonight. I need to figure out a better lighting situation around here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottom:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With agua:

[​IMG]

4. Holy fuckin shit man...maaaad respect

and for lighting just go buy a 6500k cfl, it imitates sunlight the best IMO

5. soooooo love that worked section

6. the outer gold incalmo matches the gold label spot on... really pulls everything together well imo

7. shits fancy as fuck

8. :smoke: I was just going to say that cap!!! but as i was scrolling i saw you said that. Your label is fantastic, and the work is unreal, i got lost a couple time in there

9. I figured out some lighting, I got a video uploading for you all now :smoke:

10. Ohhhhh yesssssss, that's delicious. :yummy:

Thank you for the mood lift. :hello:

11. ^^ thanks man, I'm glad everyone enjoys. :smoke:

I think I've decided I need to have a matching slide and carbon filter commissioned :smoke: yep, needs to happen.

Here's a quick video, I will get some more this weekend, long day, time to relax :smoke:

haha I love the pop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMgaDFrUrDk]IMG 0204 - YouTube[/ame]

12. Fuck yeah man, I'm subbin da fuck out of you on youtube 4sho

13. So clean man!!!

14. I was about to buy a 2012 salt slide at THC in toronto. They have a collecion of 3 14mm and 4 18 mm. The 14's were 220 and the 18's a lil more.

I love this one!

[​IMG]

Is it a horse?

15. [quote name='"Biggar"']I was about to buy a 2012 salt slide at THC in toronto. They have a collecion of 3 14mm and 4 18 mm. The 14's were 220 and the 18's a lil more.

I love this one!

Is it a horse?[/quote]

It looks like a sea dragon IMO

16. You or capital let me know if you wanna see the other salt slides there.

17. Hell yeah man I love salt, only got one slide but I LOVE his work.

18. #98 Biggar, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    THIS FIRST ONE
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. #99 Glass Bastard, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Hell SALT is probably my all time fave heady artist...my SALT/Capn crunk colab slide is my fave slide I own...
    Edit: those are prolly apprentice made 2012s tho...some of those, notably the warts, are outta his style really...cept the 2nd down that one miiight be a salt SALT lol

20. i love that slide