Cap's Collection [HD Photography]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Capital, Jun 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Biggar"']yeah man, video of the salt on the 7/13

@tokin&jokin the simple green is great[/quote]

Glad it worked out for ya!

2. Haha yeah I'm going to have to figure the video thing out a bit better, I tried to upload it and it's not working, I'm too :smoke::smoke: to figure it out right now. I'll mess with it some more tomorrow haha.

3. Currently bidding on a gateson 2012 universe sherly... Will see how that goes, it's super dope

4. Niceee. When i get back on later i better see a sweet milk from you Capital:hello:

5. Word I'll try and get the vid I took last night posted again. Busy day today tho, bout to head to work then visiting a friend who just got back from Cali last night.

6. #26 Capital, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    So here's a dab of some headband extract followed promptly by a bowl, of headband. Showing the Mobius Reti perc. I am still figuring out the video thing, it will get better. :smoke:

Also available in HD:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ39ItCORMg[/ame]

7. click to play

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. #28 Capital, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    Hey GC,

Just checking in from work. I am super fuckin pumped. I just worked out a deal with Gateson Recko on a fully worked universe Sherlock.

"2012 Deep Space Universe Sherlock with a 1-3/8" Nebula Universe Marble with opal frag vortex and blue metallic moon. The NS yellow tubing has electricity running through it. A true color changer that I would like to see transform."

Now that my offer has been accepted and paid, I will post a sneak peak.

[​IMG]

More to come when she arrives. :hello: :hello: :hello: :smoke: :smoke:

9. Saw that beauty on BM, nice pickup man!

10. This ^. Shelled out a pretty penny for a pretty sherly. That thing is beautiful, awesome pick up man!

11. neeeeed more gateson pics!

12. #32 Capital, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    Well to tide everyone over until I can get some pictures of my own taken when she arrives... I'll share the pictures she was listed with :smoke:

Enjoy GC- More to come. :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: all gateson

sick thread.
    really dig that Salt anteater slide too.

14. sorry for the double post, had to comment on the gateson and then forgot i was looking for this so i could comment on the post below

like this many? NOT MINE btw, I wish.

tube
    [​IMG]

slide
    [​IMG]

You could have Waldo broken up into body part chips and have them placed around the tube, gotta find em all to find Waldo.

15. ^^ Thats super dope. What I envisioned was not quite that, more along the lines of 80/20 millies:mibs

16. #36 Capital, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    I normally save dabs for the weekends so i dont completely kill my tolerance but this has been a long ass week. Thursday night dabs were needed. Now off to work, when I return the new Gateson should be here!

Enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIIvbKIaiho]MobDabs001.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

17. Had to stop by home over lunch, girlfriend called me and told me a package came she had to sign for.

Here is a quick snap shot I took during lunch with my phone (no time to break out the camera).

Thanks for the supplies Mr. Recko, the astronaut icecream will come in very handy on my first launch off with this thing tonight. I'll a photo shoot in with this either tonight or at some point this weekend.

[​IMG]

18. You got astronaut ice cream AND a gateson sherlock?

I'm jealous...

19. [quote name='"dirtridge"']You got astronaut ice cream AND a gateson sherlock?

I'm jealous...[/quote]

This

Recko does things right.

20. astronaut ice cream FTW!!! lololololl