Canuk seeds, purple kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by T flath, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Here is a picture of purple kush at day 14 its droopy beacuse I just fed it, Snoleperd

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snoleperd,u saw that droopy purple kush it was beacuse it was fed at bedtime, it's now looks great, totally jacked up never a plant burn, u probably think in with botanacarepro, I'm not, I am trying to get I and all to try this product, I never burned a seedling, let alone a plant!. Great stuff! SNOLEPERD

3. Had to prune yesterday, pruned fans at node 4 & 5, this was to stop my branchs from smashing into the fans, this may stress the plant 4 a day or 2 but all my branches r exposed to light all the time, no prob I'm pushing 25,000 lumens, this plant is really comeing into her own! SNOLEPERD

4. Had to prune again, sets 2 3 4, usaly I prune the first branch as I would rather the plant expend it's energy on my tops, but the first branch looks very nice so wth, I am putting so much light in an enclosed space I don't need fans, the sugar leaves more than make up for the loss of 4 fan leaves, now all main branches are exposed 2 constant ligh, I don't like prune ing my fans but allways do it with autos I do this beacuse of what I call stacking, stacking occurs when the plant grows so fast that there is little space between nodes, the branches smash into the fans instead of growing around, this is very prevalent with autos, the trick is timeing, by prune ing now all my main branches are in total light, they are free to grow as big as they want, on the other hand this stressed the plant 4 a few days, get ur pruning done as soon as possible so as not to interfere with ur autos growth spurt. Temp 80f, oh 6.5, dew point ( relative hum ) 70. SNOLEPERD

5. How r they along? Snoleperd

6. Snoleperd,pruned fans at nodes 3 4 &6, then gave plant a full meal, as stated in pushing out so many lumens in an enclosed space I really don't need the fans, the sugar leaves more than make up the diff, i try to prune all at once as this will stress ur plant 4 a day or 2 and interrupt her growth spurt, in about a week i will prune once more before plant goes into flower, WARNING do not, do not put a little flowering agent in u plants food or water, if u do this before ur auto is in FULL flower and has not topped off ur auto will no longer grow, dont know why, it may bulk up a little but if u feed it flowering agent ur auto is done, what I do is when my auto tops off, is in FULL flower, I flush plant, hit it with botanacare pro flower base & bloombastic, I take plant out of veg room and put in flower chamber where I have a California light works bloom booster chip diode light, I do this around day 45 to 50, after that the plant will bulk up niceley, snoleperd

7. Snoleperd,just a thought on my stich van kush auto, it is f,u,, genetic deformities on all most all leaves, allso leaves r half light green the other half dark green, but it is a girl, but I don think it's an auto growing 2 slow 2 b, I won't kill it , who knows? I am sick of being burned fucking sick, I'm done after this it's way easier and cheaper 2 get my medication on the street. SNOLEPERD

9. Snoleperd, I am going to share a trick for autos, as stated I pruned fans4 5 6, now my branch tops r intermingled causing plant 2 sweat ( I have a lot of air circulation ) but until branches grow away from each other u have a mess, so what's a snoleperd 2 do? All u saltwater fishermen know what a slider is, well I take a slider attach a 1/4 oz weight and attach it to the end leaf of the branch this will Bentley seperate my tops untill the get there ST, snoleperd

10. Attached Files:

11. As u can see in the pitcher that the weights gently pull my tops apart until they grow naturally away from each other, flus it makes ur branches stronger, snoleperd

12. Snoleperd,not 2 bad for 15 days old, I am trying 2 show my friends ( U ) little tricks I learned growing autos 4 5 years, as i said autos r different animal's with there own unique way of growing, and there own tricks, a lot of people think autos r bunk, but over the last 5 years I have seen significAnt improvement, in 5 more years I will bet my dog and lot that most indoor growers will b growing autos, love em hate em they r here 2 stay, the biggest problem with autos is they what I call stacking that's when ur auto grows so fast there is little room between the nodes, prune ing is most likely with autos, but u r running against the clock, look how u want ur plant to b, look 4 trouble spots prune accordingley, and try 2 prune early ( idealey twice ) while ur auto is in veg, ( I don't want 2 stress them allot during there growth spurt ) try not to prune when ur auto is in flower, all pruning should b done before plant goes into flower, at day 15 my purple kush is allready in pre flower, i pruned once, put the weight on my main branches, i may have 2 prune once more ( hope not, i only prune when absolutely have 2 and if ur growing autos better buy a good set of fiscars, pruneing ur plant is the most intimate thing to ur plant! U are takein away so u get more, or prevent trouble, For those of u who think pruneing is bad, im hurting my plant, wrong while some plants take pruneing harder than others most plants will require pruneing, buy a nice set of fiscars, look at ur plant, does it need 2 b pruned, where? On my plant i knew i had to prune at nodes 4,5,6 i added a little weight to seperate my 2 main branches, this will give my plant time to go thru its growth spurt un stressed, as i said the sugar leaves more than make up 4 the loss of my fans with all that direct light hiting the branches the sugar leaves explode and u end up with wobderfull tops, i usally lollypop but this is not that kind of plant it seems 2 b expending it energy on its tops. SNOLEPERD

13. Snoleperd, some kind soul told me not 2 stop, thank u , I was venting, growing is in my dna, but thank u 4 ur compassion, I wish I could just go back to photoperid plants I grew them a tad over 30 years, back in the bad old days when the DEA + local Jake's would crash ur door and send u 2 prison 4 3 plants, I have been growing only autos 4 5 years, I am trying 2 pass knowledge that I got thru trial & error 2 my friends on this site, I have revealed several tricks and plan 2 reaveal several more 4 those who enjoy autos, stay tuned and thax!.Snoleperd

14. Snoleperd, that trick with the fishing weights worked great it seperated my main branches so they dont end tangled up an d blu, it strengthens the branches, and bathes them in full light my fans have 7 nodes on leaves an d o doubt it will go 2 9, so all I have 2 do is prune every 7 nodes leaf ( so I can give my plant direct light ) when the nodes go down 2 5 I stop pruneing an d top off my plant snoleperd

15. Snoleperd,broke down bought seeds 4 winter, if I get burned I am going to go metal, I ordered from gorilla, 1 fast bud BlackBerry auto, 1 fast bud cal snow auto, 1 pyramid auto galaxy an d 1 Dr kripling sonic boom auto, the grand total so far $58 worse yet I have to international register an d track how much is this shit? I have a funny felling I'm going 2 b paying upwards of $20 a bean, does any one out there ever deal with this co? Any Help

16. Bought 4 autosfrom guerilla1 cal snow by fast buds, 1 BlackBerryauto dwarf by fast buds, 1auto galaxy by pyramid, an d 1 sonic boom auto by Dr kripling. $58 for 4 seeds, $26 4 forced international tracking 4 a grand total of $84, $84 4 4 fucking seeds? The best auto I ever grew was mdanzig sour spyder auto, I paid $100 4 5 seeds, the most amazing plants I ever grew, worth every penny, it was a limited edition an d almost impossible 2 find, but this 4 seeds from3 breeders an d I just spent more on unknown genetics from a co I never used I guess we r in 4 an interesting winter! SNOLEPERD

17. Snoleperd,time 2 reaveal an auto flower tricky plant is 16 days old an d set up like a bowling pin, by pruneing my fans now, by separating all my main branches, it gives them time TIME to catch up, this plant seems 2 take pruneing well, I took 2 pitchers look at how my tops r seperated, as 4 the fans an auto does not need em ( well 2 a point ) I want my lumes on my branches not on fan leaves, bealeave me the sugar leaves over compensate an d I will get much bigger tops, it's that the auto is growing 2 fast 4 its own good an d this is the trick, 2 pics take in in an d look how my tops are not all snarled together at the same time the weights r marking my branches much stronger, the plant just started pre flower, an d go into its growth spurt, no more pruneing (4 awhile ) now I water feed kick back an d watch the magic, see pics. SNOLEPERD 1506461778052.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 1506461778052.jpg 20170926_173617.jpg 1506461778052.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Snoleperd, I'm sorry i dont know how 2 delete all those pics I only uploaded 2. SNOLEPERD​