Canuk seeds, purple kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by T flath, Sep 1, 2017.

1. You sound like me..I love a good variety..LOL
    I may try Gorilla and/or Seedsman next go around..Gorilla is sure pricey though.

BTW: Is this your watch bunny..Looks a bit sketchy when stoned..LMAO
    Rabbit.jpg

2. Ago) they gave me a free cindy 99 and 1 other freebies at considerall expense u even have to do intenational something tracking sounds like the post office is gonna get a nice cut2 if this goes south I'm done at these prices I can just go buy a bag of weed not dispesery weed but good enough.Snolepard

3. I stopped buying at the dispensary in May this year..Like my own better anyway..still think cloning is the way forward for us all..Built this handy guy for <$50..just started it up and an gonna cut a few tomorrow!;)
    DIY Cloner.jpg

4. On the left is Gorilla Wreck#4 and on the right is supposed to be (MSNL again) Nitro Lemon Haze..vegging for 8 weeks now:)
    8-31-17 1.JPG

5. As I said at considerall expence, that's why I bough a variety more chance something will work ya know, u guys sent me there no but I have heard good things about them at these prices I wold hope there on the ball buy anyway I am going 2 do a journal on California snow they claim 20 percent thç levels, and I love nothing more than a frost covered plant here is a picture of a my CD covered in snow

Attached Files:

6. Very nice indica, u have a tub full

7. Yeah..Good Ole MSNL genetics (NOT)
    I only got the NHL because they were on sale..I like Indicas better anyway..That GW#4 (Cannaventure) is just like GG#4..knocks your socks off and it is one of the few Sativa leaning strains I love;)

8. Yea when u go all the way, buy a variety I'm all ready half out of my mind about some of these banks , I don't know how to say it just f ing u over, I'm trying to grow medication I don't sell drugs, ya know you can't afford to go to the dispesery, so you have the touch u buy the absolute best of everythig, cut no corners, wait a month and ur seeds won't germaate and they blame you, f them, I allways got my seeds though until I ordered from bomb seeds my mony went to the queens treasury no response I know they took it and all of a sudden they won't respond they gave me a Frankenstein monster main branches missing won't flower no pistols a waste of my time my fox farms and I know they know how could u not, and I know I am not the only victim.if we all stick together we can boycott and shit down the worst offenders I can't force I not to buy from them but when u do get got and the co is on my list don't blame snoleperd we have the power not these skeezy a holes I'm sorry ladies I've been in a rage. SNOLEPERD

9. I never ordered from them seed police list that co as fake I even spoke 2 the owner he said he knew he was listed as fake , I told him send me 1 bean I'll grow it, if it's good maybe we can get u off the shitlist his reply we don't give free seeds, mine and I don't buy from a co listed as fake I have enough trouble with so called legit ones , and I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea about me I don't freak out if a bean won't pop it happens, but when none do I go wild beacuse I know my moneys just gone out the window shit I could have bough a good 1/4 and still had mony left over and I would not have got burned that's the way I look at this shit they pull on unsuspecting victims people who r disabled an all ready live hand to mouth. SNOLEPERD

10. Agree. So Far I have the Real Deal from MSNL as far as the GDPs go..just to make sure I have a GDP clone that I took a few months back..Great plant..
    The only good news from MSNL, is that even the imposter seeds have all been females..

Meant to snow you this (Hanging in my Living room..):)
    IMG_0587.JPG

12. I want nothing more than s grow a mother plant and just clone it, can't have housing inspections, so I blow out a couple of autos hope 4 the best the only time I really run into trouble is in the fall when everything's over, that's when I seem to get f o there selling old left over seeds from the season, or bunk returns our stock went over, get rid of it f em it's fall no grower would order in the fall so they must b suckers after all ones born every min, ah well you just keep going along , I know a lot of people who hate autos and when they go right they r a joy 2 grow, problem is when they go bad ur f o. SNOLEPERD

• Like Like x 1
  13. Snoleperd here, a bit off good news, my stitch van kush auto by flash seeds was born today, this in and of initself, as a 2 day pop is ideal with autos slow and steady wins the race, a 24 hour pop makes me super jittery, any way a good omen, I would have done a journal but many of u guys r growing this strain, this 2 is optamil, purple kush yet 2 ative. SNOLEPERD

• Like Like x 1
  14. Snoleperd here , will wonders never cease? The purple kush I never ordered or wanted not only germanated but popped, it is next 2 a stitch van kush auto seedling u can see the difference between the 2 seedlings, while can stitch took 2 days 2 pop, purple kush poped overnight and is all ready taller if you read my earlier threads this is not allways a good sign as this suggests an unstable auto, but it is much 2 early to tell, after all the b's I have been through with bunk seeds it feels nice to have a couple of seedlings and at least 1 of these came from a reputable co ( flash seeds ) temp 75f, dew point mid 50s, ph6.5. SNOLEPERD

15. #35 Buzzer777, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Sounds good from here (still no autos for me..and I have one purple kush auto seed too)
    DIY Cloner is back in action..(Humidity dome is a $1 cake box top..LOL)..instead of Clonex, I use a fresh cut Aloe Vera Finger;)
    9-3-clones.JPG

16. I do the same thing when I clone, I have a huge aloe plant 4 that purpose

17. Mine is just coming back..thought I killed it by taking too many cuttings. Took a shot and gave it a little Canna Terra Bloom nute and boom..!!;:)

18. I have had really good luck with botanacare pro and it's organic and not to expensive a little goes a long way I never burned a plant yet with this product. SNOLEPERD

19. Heard good things about them at my local shop..Canna is great (I only burn the very tips later in flower..LOL)..Pricey and I go thru a bunch of the flower nutes..Locally they get $110 for 5L jug and Ebay I got a 5L for $80 including the $10 Canna wrench and $10 Canna Spigot..Not bad enough to be raped on the product, but then they go back for seconds with the wrench and spigot..Bastards..LOL

20. Wow, botanacare pro veg base only for food,flower base and atami bloombastic 4 flowering, it's like$50 per base but bloombastic is another story,$$$$$$$

• Like Like x 1