Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant wait.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TexasCudi, Mar 8, 2010.

1. like the title says.. Cant wait to try this shit out, looks so lovely. less than a week now, counting down the days.

[​IMG]

2. pretty sure ive seen that picture on google

3. please feel free to post a link. no need to lie here brotha

4. wow man nice purple what ever it is. shit what is it and how much i wanna find some. its perrty.

5. purple haze and og on the left. the pics are shitty cell phone pics and dont do them justice

6. they arnt your pics bro

7. well this is exactly what ill be getting. if you want ill be sure to post a pic of proof

8. im on the east so i have never seen purple like that. but holy shit dude. do me a solid when you smoke some take a hit for me.

9. i dont see how that can be exactly what your getting when i saw that picture on the web 4 years ago.

real purple haze is extinct
    and it deffinitly wouldnt look like that, its would have small, tall whispy haze buds.

also, im pretty sure that the buds in that picture where dyed cause its all the same color

10. well this is the information that got related back to me. like i said, i have no reason to lie so when it gets here ill just take a pic for you.

if they tell me its purple kush, i go with purple kush. if they say its purple fuck, i go with purple fuck. now in days dealers just tell you a name to sell it faster, all you can really do is go with what they say.

11. indeed

i thought you were saying that you took that picture of your bud.
    my bad

12. no i tried to make it clear that i still didnt have it bro. this is what got related back to me and until my connect doesnt come thru with it, this is what ill go with.

13. lmaoooo +rep on investigating

14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yes.
    that was fucking great.
    +rep

15. lol thats was cool

16. thanks :smoking: i mean its true...