Cant upload

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by 864Blazen, Aug 5, 2012.

1. WHY can't I upload pictures anymore.....

2. i can't seem to do it either... wtf

does yours say upload failed?

3. This has been happening to me for two days as well.

4. Me as well

5. [quote name='"zubey91"']i can't seem to do it either... wtf

does yours say upload failed?[/quote]

[quote name='"PaulKemp420"']This has been happening to me for two days as well.[/quote]

[quote name='"5150"']Me as well[/quote]

Yes and and pissing me the he'll off

6. #6 BYOweed, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Yeah it tells me it's an error.

I upload the pictures to my computer or send the pics to my email. Then, whenever you see the picture you want on your computer (in the size you want)you click and drag it into the grasscity quick reply box.

It usually shows the URL, then you click the picture icon delete the http part and copy and past the URL that showed up. When you post your quick reply it should show up as a picture.

Good luck :smoke: :wave:

7. [quote name='"BYOweed"']Yeah it tells me it's an error.

I upload the pictures to my computer or send the pics to my email. Then, whenever you see the picture you want on your computer (in the size you want)you click and drag it into the grasscity quick reply box.

It usually shows the URL, then you click the picture icon delete the http part and copy and past the URL that showed up. When you post your quick reply it should show up as a picture.

Good luck :smoke: :wave:[/quote]

I'm on the app

8. Yeah the app isn't working for some reason. That's how I do it if the app isn't working

9. [quote name='"BYOweed"']Yeah the app isn't working for some reason. That's how I do it if the app isn't working[/quote]

Yea I just don't have a computer lol

10. I'm having trouble with pics again, too. Just keep your shirts on, blades, GC'll fix the problem. ;)

11. .jpg attachment results in "png file is in the wrong format".
    .png results in "file failed to upload". :smoke:

12. Using win7 and after I browse to puter file image and hit upload my picture library freezes and quits responding. Dose this in IE an firefox...Used to work about 6 months ago

13. OK...so, is this a phone app issue or a computer issue? I'm getting mixed signals.

14. [quote name='"RMJL"']OK...so, is this a phone app issue or a computer issue? I'm getting mixed signals.[/quote]

Phone

15. Im on a tablet so im not sure which that falls under

16. I just tested it in another thread and the red alert has been sent to gnik.

I can upload pics under this account but can not under my test account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

17. [quote name='"zubey91"']i can't seem to do it either... wtf

does yours say upload failed?[/quote]

[quote name='"864Blazen"']WHY can't I upload pictures anymore.....[/quote]

I can't upload pics either it's been like 5 days already ...... Update needed ?

18. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

I can't upload pics either it's been like 5 days already ...... Update needed ?[/quote]

This is bs

19. My pic troubles have been from my computer.