Can't upload images from my iPad.

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by ajroxit, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipad air2 128gb version. Latest updates.

Also, the way we upload images looks far different too. Like the options and where they are laid out seems different in some way.

Just noticed it since the last day or so? Maybe last night it was different and worked? It real sure about the exact when of it but I'm pretty sure anyway.

2. I just was able to upload one pic but not another. I think they may have lowered the acceptable image size because one was around 650kb and the other was 1.6mb.

Attached Files:

3. Is this via the app or via the regular browser version of the site? - SJ

4. Browser version.

Here is what I was doing. I was trying to create a new thread in the pets part of the forum. When I went to upload a pic directly from my iPad to the site, I was able to choose which picture I wanted to upload and when it goes to the next step there isn't an option to actually attach the picture once I have chosen it.

5. Is this from the app or the browser version? Big difference betwen the two, on browser version we have 10 mb and on the app version it is certainly way way lower, please let me know

SJ

6. @Bigdread @Lizard King can you please test this and if needed make a Trello task?

7. This is browser version, same experience with both Chrome and Firefox. I get this pop up...

Attached Files:

8. I had some issue with that too, a couple of times when tryng to upload via de "add media" . can you try what happens if you save the image again as .png and try to upload again, I suspect some issues with .jpg formatting/structure issues

9. Just tried, no go with a .png or .pdf

10. are you trying to do this in a post or via "add media" in the media section? Also what are the image sizes of the images you are trying to upload?

11. Trying to do it with the "Upload a File" button to the right of "Post Reply". File size is 1.6mbs.

Attached Files:

12. I created the Trello task early yesterday morning. @Superjoint

13. 1.png 1.png testing upload three formats, 1.6 mb and one .png of 9.6 mb

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 1.pdf
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
  14. This shall be resolved

P.S : Sorry blades we've been slow on issue correction but i've been hit with a flu virus bad and laying in bed for the last couple days

15. Yep image upload issues are resolved

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.