Can't Touch This...Police.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bosh, Aug 11, 2006.

1. The Set-up:

Ok, The story starts when I was asked to keep an eye on my little cousins while my aunt was out of town. They are going to be freshman in highschool. So anyways, after he lies to me and tells me some bullshit (sleeping at a friends house...i used it too) I get a call from a very scared and out of breath little fucker. Turns out he needed me to come pick him up because "cops were all over." So anyway, him being family and all, I tell him what to do and go pick him up. I've been chased before and cops are realtively easily to outrun in the burbs (where i lived at the time), so we get out no problem. I did, however, pass atleast 20 cops scouring that neighborhood. First thing I asked was what he did and he kept saying "nothing nothing". So I take him home, make his ass go to bed and tell him I'll talk to him about it in the morning, since he had to be up at 8. So by this time I figure the excitement is over.

Heres the story:

About 2 am I walk my girl out to her car, She had been there the whole time. I smoke before bed everynight, and this night was going to be no different. I get my shit outta my car, pack a bowl, and sit on the driveway with my car door open to chief. So I'm smokin and out of no where 2 cars fly around the corner and up the driveway. I immediately throw my piece and bud in the car and shut the door. My suspicions were right, 2 undercovers flying up the driveway. So I walk to there car and ask what the problem was, when I immediatly get asked if I was smoking "the reefer. Knowing I was fucked, I agreed andhe continued to walk with me over to my car. They asked me to unlock it, however, to my surprise, I LOCKED MY KEYS IN MY CAR when I hastily closed it up. They found this amusing and asked me if I wanted them to get their slim jims. So they walk back, slim jims in hand, and begin to try and unlock my two front doors. The garage lights were on so both my bowl and jar were in plain sight. My wallet was also in the car, so no ID for them (I later found it upstairs in my bag haha). After about 20 so minutes they are unsuccesful and tell me they can't do anything and are just going to have to give me a warning!!!. I then let them in my cousins house to talk to my punk ass cousin, who they made get outta bed so they could talk to him because one of his friends was in the hospital. Turns out the kid had alcohol poisioning and they ran from the police when aprehended, however of course one of the friends gave everyone up. He doesn't get in too much trouble and they leave, telling me i should stop smoking weed because it makes u do stupid shit like lock your keys in the car :)

Ayways i called my dad the next morning and he brought me spare set, and all ended well :)

2. fuck yeah stupid pigs

3. Hahaha man, I bet you didn't see that shit coming!

4. Not at all. Was nuts

5. OMFG.....If I saw 2 cars fly up in my driveway I'd shit my pants.....good one locking your shit in.....I'll use that as a backup plan.

6. Not bad dude. Sounds like your cousin is following in your footsteps. lol .

7. HAHAHAHAHAHA The only times i've ever locked my keys in the car were when i was sober, never while stoned, glad it all worked out for you.

8. you lucked out locking those keys in there.

i've locked my keys in my car so many times it's like a 2 minute thing to get back in.

that's awesome that you only got a warning, could have been a lot worse.

9. wow your cousins were gunna be freshmen and they needed to be watched? i dont blame your aunt, after that story.

but that was a lucky break. i'd lock my car anyway cuz they cant do nothing about it if they cant get it.

10. why the hell did the two undercovers come speeding into your driveway. Did somebody narc on you?

11. Thered be no time to stand around and shit my pants, ide be to my grow box and get that shit down!

12. damn thats fucking crazy man u got lucky though

13. lockin ur keys in ur car at like 2 a.m. at a party fucking SUCKS.. it like totally ruins ur night

14. Damn your lucky! I would of been trippin out in the same situation. At least you got away peace and stay high.:smoking: