Cant Tell If Its A Cannabis Plant, Any Help On Recognizing?

Discussion in 'General' started by frostwolf420, May 13, 2014.

1. #1 frostwolf420, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    Hi guys, not sure if this is seedling, want your opinions. Cotyledon I think..?

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't look like cannabis.  Did you plant a seed or just something you found?

3. #3 homestarstoner, May 13, 2014
    that aint anything close to cannabis

come on now

4. Guys, if you look closely you will see the seed is stuck to one side of the leaf. :/

5. Call me stupid, but I don't know what else to think. :p

6. #6 MileHighMike, May 13, 2014
    Looks like it could be a little seedling to me.

One thing for sure I can tell you, that soil looks like the scrapings off the bottom of a septic tank.

7. #7 frostwolf420, May 13, 2014
    AHAHAHAH, my mom's garden :p it's an experiment and the soil is pretty fertile. Last time I had a plant it grew so fast like literally everyday you would notice it getting bigger n bigger.. so it is a seedling? :'D so the seed shell is SUPPOSED to be stuck to one side of the leaf? :/

8. #8 MileHighMike, May 13, 2014
    Usually that happens when you don't plant the seed deep enough. Seedlings shed their shells by friction on the growing surface as it sprouts upward. It should fall off on it's own. If it stays on after a few days it could start to hurt the little girl and a seed shell removing operation could be required.

9. What is your experiment?

10. Grow weed; profit?

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

11. Why are you thinking that?  I see no evidence of it.  Or do you know the OP and know what he's up to?

12. Op is elusive, like ninja. :ph34r:

13. Growing to smoke obviously..profit for the soul..:D over here we don't get much dank stuff, its like SUPER rare, people here don't even have enough knowledge on growing pot (illegal) here..they just grow dry it out hit the streets..so:/

14. I have removed the shell very carefully..there's this white marshmallow thingy down below the roots..you have mentioned earlier about not planting it too deep? is it supposed to be like it while seedling?

15. yes i saw the seed husk that is a pot plant

16.  Is your Mom down for letting you do that?  Or was this an experiment to see if she'd hit the roof?

17. That is definitely a plant.

18. I'm guessing your thinking of it being a cannabis plant, because of the previous plant you had there

Did that one seed? Other than that can't see shy you would think it was?
    Tbh it looks nothing like any cannabis seedling I've saw.
    Best of luck.

Can I call you jack :D

19. Looks like a canna seedling to me. Nice work OP 

You might have to transplant it somewhere on it own so it can grow. Enjoy bro

20. lol naw..she prolly doesn't know it's cannabis..lol i suspect she does tho :v