Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant tell if dank or shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chara33, Jan 23, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390448969.752826.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. dank, great trim on that

3. smokes pretty fkn well hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. looks pretty nice.

5. Send it my way ill test it out for you, lol just kidding but it does look good man.

6. Smoke it and you'll know

7. Whoever trimmed that did an amazing job

8. Only one way to find out!

9. when it's shit, it usually isn't so pretty

10. I would say its high end mids. Still pretty nice bud there.

11. Looks pretty nice if you ask me :DSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="Sahid" post="19405289" timestamp="1390680355"]I would say its high end mids. Still pretty nice bud there.[/quote]In that case i pay 300/ zip for "high end mids"

13. Dank. Great trim job. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Your getting ripped the fuck off, sorry bro.

15. [quote name="theguypac" post="19436477" timestamp="1391112107"]Your getting ripped the fuck off, sorry bro.[/quote]That's just not true. Just because the outside layer of a nug isn't absolute frost doesn't mean its mids. I've bought from several dispenceries and even i know they wouldn't say 280-300 for that bud is a bad price and whoever thinks otherwise is a weed snob. Oh and its "you're".

16. you need us to tell you that that isn't shit weed? you know lenscrafters has pretty good sales on glasses this time of year.

17. Its "Your" and even 300 an O for the dankest shit is a fucking rip-off.

18. it's most definitely you're Sent from my iPhone using