Can't talk about guns.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Alphå, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it is absolutely preposterous that we are not allowed to talk about guns on here.

This is a site full of marijuana smokers. We all face persecution every day for smoking herb- a right that we hold so dearly, that we smoke it even when its illegal in an act of civil disobedience.

I do not understand why talking about firearms isn\'t allowed when we can openly discuss heroin and crystal meth. If you do heroin or crystal meth all the time you will probably die. But we can\'t talk about guns?

Now, understand that guns do not kill people. People kill people.

Shooting is a SPORT enjoyed by people all over the US and all over the globe (I know this is an international forum :) )

Its also the most powerful way to defend yourself nowadays.

I think the rule against talking about guns should be rethought. Go take a hit and come back and think about this:

What would happen if we were allowed to talk about guns tomorrow?

Well, since guns aren\'t completely illegal just about anywhere, I don\'t think the government of the Netherlands would shut the servers down. I mean, we\'re talking about the best way to grow pot all day and they leave us alone, right?

Please, tell me

WHAT IS THE HARM IN TALKING?

When you stop talking... Thats when problems arise.

Consider it, IT and RMJL.

Or would that be Superjoint\'s decision?

I want to talk about how awesome German firearms are!

Look at how fucking cool the guy in my signature is.

Do you think he would be even half as cool without his 5.56mm M4A1 with M203 40mm grenade launcher and Red Dot Scope?

2. You have some very good points and I would also love to talk about how awesome German firearms are.
    HK owns all.

3. Yes it would be SuperJoints decision :)

I can\'t remember the specifics, but i believe it has to deal with laws of Netherlands for why we cannot have it here

4. ill stick with my springfield xd but ya german guns are straight

5. I\'m going to close this thread Alpha, but I\'ll make sure RMJL comes by to explain it more thoroughly for you :cool:

6. There\'s really nothing to explain.

Just read this post/thread.

Superjoint stands firm on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.