Can't take a crap while high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by goodtimes, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Haha I've actually taken a shit while I was hitting a bat in my bathroom. A very enjoyable experience. Also if I am blazen in my bathroom sometimes the thought comes up and I'll just take a shit. Good experience.

2. i really like a good bathroom when im high, ill find myself stuck in a bathroom for hours if its good enough weed, showers are awesome and it feels good to be clean, if you can manage to shit when ur high try eating at the same time or reading for kicks:smoking:

even a nice piss is pretty good when im high, gotta love them bathrooms

3. OMFG!! dude the same fuckin thing happens to me, its like when i start to get out my pipe and break up my weed i feel like i have to take a shit and then i go to the bathroom and sitdown and i dont have to go anymore and then i go back into my room to proceed and then it happens again

EDIT: lol by proceed i mean proceed to smoke not proceed to shit...

4. lucky strikes in a hard pack? hmmm..... strange

5. I've laughed my way through this "SHIT". I my self have never had this problem.. I usally have to hide in the bathroom when I smoke(my 5y/o is getting courious) It seems to help me to smoke while I POO-POO lol.
    I've got a funny shit story.....
    Back when i was like 14 my mom was a lil ho-ish , and one night she came home about 2 in the morning i was up he was older late forties. Anyways they did there thing and he got up and left after they slept for a while. A couple hours later my mom wakes up and YELLS "WHAT THE FUCK OHH MY GOD" AT this time i knock on the door to see if shes okayshe says get me a wet towel, I get one and go in shes got DOOKIE all over arm and smeard on the bed. I busted up laughing (as i am now still so clear in my head i can still see her face). She had gotten the guys number and called to see what he whould say turn out he ment to pass gas and some poo came out said he was so embarresed he didnt know what to do.. needless to say never seen him again.....

6. ^ LMFAO hahahh thats a wicked funny story

7. OVERGROWER, lmao. That is hilarious but so horrible for your mom. :laughing:

8. haha yeah me 2, but yeah i never thought of it. I tell my friends thursday night when we all chill and have like 4 blunts goin.

9. I find my whole eating/pooping slows down rate on any drug till I come closer to the end/burnout.

10. Yea, I never had a problem goin #2 while high, xcept have you guys ever experienced the craps sometimes, like, I remember I was high for like 2 or 3 years when I was like 17-18, and I think it would give me the runs a lot...on another note, black tar is KING for having constipation, like when your on that shit you can't poop sometimes for like a week.

11. haha i shit all the time when i'm hitting my bong. my gf prefers me to smoke in the bathroom while the fan is on...so i figure...shit i'm already in here, might as well get her done!

12. I can crap when I'm high ,drunk(I do not drink anymore), whatever I can do it. I have the urge and that is all I need. JOE>

13. I love taking a dump high. There is no better feeling of relief than after you let
    one loose while ripped. I'm a twice a day man myself. Once after I'm done with
    the wake and bake, and again after midnight before I go to bed.

Straight shit's, which I experienced for the first time in a couple of years
    yesterday, just feel like anal sex in reverse. :(

14. I fell like my ass stretches out when Im high. It feels like it's never ending. It feels like it slowley stretched my ass, and it freaks the hell outa me.