Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant stop thinking about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JackJoker, Jan 21, 2013.

1. im trying to cut down went from smoking around 2-3 joints a day to now only smoking on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1 joint at night. i want a joint right now its snowy outside so i cant go for a walk or run and i have been to the gym already tonight. im just sitting in my room playing xbox listening to music wanting weed and getting close to calling my dealer...

2. Just occupy yourself dude. If you can't stay away from weed for a few days then you probably have a mental addiction. Its best to fight that routine and be able to smoke freely without always wanting more.

3. Same boat my man. The craving will subside eventually. Just gotta stay strong.

4. I hear you man

5. Eh, whilst I agree that you are mentally addicted, I also don't see the harm. You are just sitting in your room playing Xbox anyways... not like that's important, so whether your high or not doesn't really make a difference.

6. yes i use to say that and i ended up when i get home from school just playing xbox and watching tv so i smoked in the week then at the weekend ill smoke weed with friends.....so i ended up smoking everyday lool

7. Also true but some people just don't want to fall in to the smoking every day routine. If he's still in school I'm sure money isn't exactly abundant either (I know it isn't for me).

8. i can afford to buy 2.5grams a week so i have like 0.4 a night..... thats the thing i CAN afford it its just i dont want to smoke every day. i dont want to need it to function

9. My best advice: stay off Grassacity. For real, it makes me want bud that much more.

10. im on a break till febuary 12 for my birthday so feel ya

11. That's what smoking everyday will do. I'm trying to find a second job during the day so i smoke less. The boredom makes me wanna smoke more.

12. Just go cold turkey like the tough son of a bitch you are.

If you can't sleep, start punching the walls, and have terrible diarrhea, I advise you forget about going cold turkey and just taper down. Like take 4 hits one night, then take 3 hits the next night. Then cut it down to two hits, then two little hits. Then a hit for one night, then just don't even think about it for a day, then take one hit the next day, and then be done for weeks. If you can go 10 days, you can make it 20, and by day 30 the cravings are very very mild. Usually curiosity and boredom will bring you back before 40-60 days, but if you make it that far, you'll be surprised how low your tolerance becomes and how stoned three small hits get you.

Seems to me that the withdrawal effects are much more predictable than some people might want to admit. If you smoke more than 4 joints per week, and especially if you smoke more than 3 per day, you can count on mild to serious withdrawal effects. The same holds with a vaporizer. That's why I try not to get into deep binges often, when you wake'n'bake and blaze all day until you pass out. If I get that dependent, I always taper off. You just can't expect to quit cold when you're that dependent on it. Ideally, I get high no more than 4x weekly. That way it's not so difficult to quit abruptly, in case I need to go on vacation or can't find good weed.

13. marijuana dependence, it DOES exsist. You just have to have a strong mind and youll be good