Cant stop thinking about my ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lopz, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Been with her for a year, followed by another year of break ups and make ups.
    Was 2 months away from her, had her facebook blocked, was pretty mean last time so she wouldn't talk to me.
    Over the last week, i've dreamt about her 8 out of 7 days, and during the day i cant stop thinking about her.
    The thing is, i hate the sex, it's crappy, she's bossy and she doesn't do a lot of the basic stuff, so it's pretty much missionary, no oral (not even me on her), no anal, i cant even suck her titties.... I'm even tired of her breath smell...

Yet, i miss her, holding her, her voice....
    I've unblocked her and sent her a message, i'm waiting for a response, but idk what to do.
    Part of me wants to get back together even tho i know i'll get heartbroken again, it's better than not having her.
    But part of me knows i should stay away.....

2. Is your life missing this particular girl or does it just happen to be open to a lot of potential experiences that could fill the slot (that includes a girl much more compatible and open minded to things similar to you)?

Your problem might have nothing to do with this or any girl honestly.

3. i cant get over any of my ex's

4. no titty sucking?

5. Sorry but your ex sounds like a bitch.

That being said, I know it doesn't matter cause love aint logical.
    I'm in a very similair boat, ex cheated on me multiple times and I still cant get over her.
    Tried with other girls but I cant seem to get it over with and be like fuck it Im done with my ex.

So basically I have no advice when it comes to getting over her.

What I do know is this:
    I promise its not a corny ass video, mostly..... he has some good points. Listen to its steps:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-20_8uFVc&feature=pyv]How To Get Your Ex Back (8 Step Formula) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy however hard it may be.

That being said if it does. If you know there's anything in that girl that makes a part of you happy, then I say fuck it, try.

7. The thing is, she still has feelings for me, we are very similar and she recently told me how much special i was and that she would always love me, so i don't really need to win her back.

Love is so illogical, she also hates weed, yet gets drunk all the time and take some heavy sleeping pills (she's already addicted to these pills), and yet, she is what i want.
    But then, we come to the other stuff, which is the sex. It's horrible, she's not passionate, and she has a few limitations as i've mentioned.
    I miss her, but not for the sex or the kiss, just her...
    In the end, we're both equally broken and we hold on to each other to go through life, you know?

8. Just have the nice relationship stuff with a newer better girlfriend cos it doesnt sound like, personality wise, the bar is very high there.

9. Nah, it's like the bar wasn't even lifted from the ground.
    You guys have no idea how i've begged for a blowjob with no avail....

10. I'm getting extremely sad because of this.
    I feel like i need her or i'll fall back into my depression.

11. I think she's your bad habit.

12. Be friendly become friends and maybe it will work out? if you get back together ask her about "new" sex?

13. Ive treid that, blazing. Thats what the second year of breakup makeup was all about, didnt change.
    But i feel like i need her in my life now or i'll fall apart, even if only as a friend...

14. That's all you fucking need to know then. Just let her know that and try your best. That's all you can do.

15. me to. one week I trip about one, the next about another. :(:(

16. I feel the same way bro, It's horrible and I wish I had some advice for you but I fail just as hard so...

Love is terrible

17. I still think about my 1st gf and we broke up like 5 years ago, I remember the exact moment I realised I was in love and it was one of the happiest I've ever felt not on drugs. Never felt that with any girl since and so here I am still dreaming about her, welcome to the club pal.

18. Hit the strip club good man. I was going to call my ex and apologize for "letting her leave me for another guy" so my friends taped me up and forced me to get drunk and paid for lap dances. Lol I love my friends

19. Time is the best healer