Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't smoke weed while having 100% free time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blaze Gluz, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Hey guys, how are you doing?
    I just finished my college exams and I have 3 months of freedom to do anything I want to. I have saved some cash for vacation etc. I want to smoke weed in my house without being super-anxious all the time about my parents coming down(I live on the basement). They live 2 floors up and have no idea of me smoking anything so every time they will come it'll be for a simple reason like bringing me water etc. What can I do to enjoy weed without being full-anxious all the time? I get very paranoid when I hear someone using the stairs. Also, I don't want them to talk to me when I'm high. I was studying the whole year to pass and now that I'm finally free I can't smoke!! Any ideas or anyone with a similar problem?

2. Your doing it wrong.....find something to do outside the home fishing, running ,bird watching, BBQ (gotta do something with those birds you was watching..) and smoke when your enjoying your life outside the home.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That's what I like to do and what I'm going to do when I leave for vacation but unfortunately my buddies can't follow me all the time, being alone really sucks if you are me.

4. Edibles.

Or live somewhere else.

5. Are they okay with you drinking? If so, here’s what I do (and did in the past before I moved into my own place!!!!)

Get a beer. Open it. Keep it beside you/carry it with you. Smoke up. Use body spray or candles or anything to add an extra scent to the basement.

Anytime they come down, even if you slur, red eyes, act dumb, they’ll always assume it’s just the beer.

But to make this work, YOU have to believe in this too. They’ll only know you’re high if you straight up tell them. Other than that it’s just a young man enjoying ONE beer (you don’t need to exaggerate the lie. I doubt you’ll be trying to get baked?) on his vacation days.

:) enjoy! This works so well as both substances create the same symptoms. Alcohol is probably the worst sysmptoms so I think they’ll appreciate the mild symptoms of pot (thinking that you’re drinking)

Gl and enjoy your vacation!!

• Like Like x 1

6. Lol how old are you man if you can't smoke without your parents getting on your back??

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's a really good idea man! I'm going to try this tomorrow, smoke next to the window and have a beer. Pretend like it's the beer. Have a nice day thank you!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. 19 :/ hoping to move to another place soon

• Like Like x 2
  9. Looking forward to that!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sucks to be scared of your parents like that...must not be a very happy environment.

To avoid anxiety every time you toke up, confront your adult roommates and get that weight off your chest or move out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #11 WizSteve, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    I meant anything, meaning bike riding, even a walk around the block no reason to smoke inside unless there just too much city . The piece makes it or breaks it here. will a bong and lighter be ok or will you need stealth
    F74 mod with weaved coil best the best auto pipe (looks like a ecig mod)...or maybe a vape (less smell)....when comes to pipes and going outside it must have a lid bud bomb, proto pipe.monkey pipe,puk,,are some of my personal favs....

• Disagree Disagree x 1

12. I crept around smoking for 6 years then just came out & said I smoked weed lol my parents don't mind me smoking now :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Go for a burn cruise. Or find a new place to live. When I lived back at home some 15 yrs ago, I would just go cruise some gravel roads and toke. Have my own place now and smoke whenever I want. When I do go back home my dad and I smoke together.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app