Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant smoke till april 5th but no charges so who cares :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 15, 2012.

1. #1 2e3t4y5u, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    j

2. dude i get off probation april 4th, guess what im doing april 5th?

3. heh april 5th is my birthday

4. probation is about to start for me again...... except this time i don't get tested every week so i'm gonna smoke on it. fuck authority, especially when it's overweight probation officers

5. Thanks!

haha smokin that good good :D april 6th im vapin up 5 grams boi

happy birthday :D

so true

6. You smoke yet???

7. Lucky you, I WISH I have the will power to take a t break.
    It's not that I don't possess the will power, it's just at this time in my life with the circumstances I'm living under, there's no way in hell I could willfully quit. But I would LOVE to get that classic 0 tolerance high again, I remember when I first got released from jail it was insane how high I was getting, my head would spin and my vision would black out, I could barely walk, my vision was wobbly/blurry, I was lost in a ZONE.
    Can't get high like that anymore :(

8. #9 2e3t4y5u, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    hj

9. Yeah fuck those probation officers. They only hold your future in the palm of their hands, but fuck your future too, right? :rolleyes:

Have you smoked yet OP?

10. ^^^ haha nope.. 2-3 month rehab -_- :'( suckss

11. Rehab would honestly suck. Don't think it changes many people who are educated with the herb and know it's potentials. :smoke:

12. Rehab would not work out with me I'm too informed and a skillful arguer.

13. well see its either i go to rehab and it never goes on my record, or i dont go to rehab and the judge can possibly put me in rehab, longer probation, community service maybe, and other stuff. So basically youd have to be dumb not to do it since he can just issue it anyways.

14. Yeah, I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying it would suck.

15. yeah. i already went one month without it, now i have to go another 2-3 or 8-11 months longer depending on what i get

16. When you go to rehab just try not to be an ass and just act like everything is true they say.. I know its a bitch move but when I had to go to classes I was acting like I was actually trying to stop and and just agreeded with everything.. I got to stop taking my classes for good behavior..

17. Why you getting busted in the first place don't be dumb and you don't get caught use your brain its not like your fuckin robbin people you were smokin in a park after dark just take a walk or something.