can't sleep

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisnotreal, Apr 17, 2006.

1. it's 12:46am here. i have to be up at 7:30.

anyone else?

2. i can only say smoke

3. ouch, sounds pretty dreadful. i hvae school tommorow so i have to wake up at 6 but i know i wont be going to bed until 1 beacuse my body is use to it since it was break this week

4. I can't sleep either, im playin Dope Wars

5. 12 53, got a 10 o clock class, so up by 930 but i will most likely be up for another 4 or 5 hours

6. meh, it's not as bad as it sounds. i took a sweet ass nap today after lunch.

but i can't smoke. i'm at my gf's parents house hahaha.

7. oh, cant sleep cuz u took a nap. i just have some bad sleeping issues

8. damn man why dont you go chill with your gf ;)

9. she's sleeping. today was loooong. lots of family stuff, playing with little cousins, eating tons of food. she's wiped out :)

10. its 12 pm im gonna go make chicken tenders drink another beer watch family guy and drew carey and go to sleep

(and smoke dank)

11. sounds bad ass. toke one up for me. PEACE

12. its 1 15 here and i got about 3 pages left on a paper due at 10:30 so ima prolly pull the all nighter, and holla at some redbull in the morning.

13. man i went to my family an hour away's house and ate some shit.. then went down to my 20 year old cousins room in the basement and smoked 2 gs (like .5 of mine and 1.5 of his) in his piece with some breaks for shots upstairs with the family... nothing like toking up with some good family man

polish easter man.. thats my word

14. its 11:47 and I have to be awake and at the courthouse by 9:30.. Wish me luck! If its a bad ending, I'll see you all in 45 days.

15. haha i dont sleep till 1-2 but im on spring break so i can wake up anytime i want muahahhaa bye jealous of me

16. Played a gig last night, home @ 4:30am, sleep @ 6:30. Wake and Bake @ 7:30,Easter doings till 5:00, smoking till now,blazin' and waitin' to unwind!:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

17. I hear that man. Im dry so Im havin trouble sleeping. I took a sleepin pill, it didnt help though. Its about 6 am here.

18. i had the same problem man. i had to get up at 545 today and i layed down at 11 and didnt get to sleep till at least 12. i dont think i woulda woken yp if my girl hadn't of called...

19. Im sure it was just "family stuff" that whiped her out bro ;)