Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant sleep no more

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toxrat anderson, Apr 17, 2017.

1. i cant fall asleep if im not drinking and smoking like 2-3 spliffs, need advice

2. Do you have a job?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If you can't fall asleep without them then you used them too much, try diphenhydramine it's in most allergy pills and sleep aids. If you don't have work tomorrow literally stay up all night and tomorrow afternoon guarantee you'll pass out the next night no help needed.

4. neither can I. Mellatonin over the counter sleep aid at your local drugstore.

5. That's not how it works for me. The second night I usually doze off for a little while and wake up thru the night. It takes me about 5 days during a t break to sleep fairly normal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Means you're using too much and your body is becoming reliant on substances to relax/fall asleep. Been there done that. Take a month or two off ALL substances then go to smoking once or twice a week. It's much more enjoyable that way anyhow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Really? Well not surprising since everyone's different, I know some people that can stay awake all night then take 100mg of diphen or melatonin and nothing but know some other people that take half a diphen pill and they're out cold for 12 hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ye But i feel like im going to loose it if i cant get more rest

10. Tried those, circadin and such. Does not feel like it works at all

11. Then you suffer with insomnia

12. my dad has insomnia and I'm pretty sure I do too lol
    smoking or not.
    but one thing I've tried that works and is natural was Kratom , the right color strain will make you tired as hell and I've gotten some of the best sleep on it. also great for taking away anxiety it's legal too any head shop and most smoke stops have them it's been used in Asia for thousands of years but it's just getting trendy now in America helps people get off pills too and any drugs in general.
    good to use for tolerance breaks on weed if you hardly ever drink alcohol like me.

Lo$t in the $auce
    Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

13. Where's all the insomniacs? There used to be a thread I posted in for us losers, but I can't find it.

WTF, I hate insomnia, had it for 30 years.

14. If you stay up till you get tired, I guarantee in less than a week you'll be sleeping like normal. No bud allowed of course

15. My body has like a 26-28 hour clock. I would have to stay up several hours more each night. Would make life pretty difficult. I hardly ever get drowsy no matter how long I've been up.