Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can't seem to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 504pothead, Nov 30, 2009.

1. I've been smokeing for awhile, I would say about 2years. I would say I smoked about 2grams of decent mid reggy a day with every now and then some good as skunk perp white widow ect. I smoked like every day or every other day the max period of time I was on a t break was 3weeks other then that I always had weed. Now I can smoke a quarter of regg and be semi buzzed and 4 bowls of perp got me a bit more buzzed then a quarter of regg. I just cant seem to get bake any more I have been smoking serenity now I'm not sure if that effects if I get high or not. but if any one has a idea or could recommend a stronger strian to try please do so.

2. super lemon haze from green house or something from barneys farm such as lsd, g13haze etc. Anything over 18% thc will do the job. When I have looked up White widow and some of the other strain from seed banks they are only 12 to 16 % thc. Also when u smoke like your smoking you got to take a break or smoke a quater plus in a night to get blown if not you just catch your normal high

3. t-break!

4. Use a bong , Waterfall, Bucket, Pipe e.c.t

I would reccomend a bucket for the best stone.