Cant say they making it up...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Number1Indica, Dec 27, 2010.

1. you gotta fuckin see this shit, its already been taken down off youtube multiple times, for exposing a massive underlying truth, i mean jesus fucking christ, when are we gonna have a massive civil war already, personally im locked and loaded, waiting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

all i know is, ima get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames :smoke:

2. Well it looks like its going to be a draft is that what it is? So ALL people in America have to fight to defend us. Hmm, I might be dead before this happens, and oh well if it happens I will just fight for them to legalize weed so I can FOCUS on my war I am fighting and then I will happily fight for them.

3. so hard to watchthis shit :(

if you liked watching that op, check this out. amazing stuff
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs]YouTube - ZEITGEIST II ADDENDUM (FULL MOVIE!) - PLEASE SHARE[/ame]

4. @up, thanks, gonna watch it tomorrow, this shit really shows how stupid humans are, and how blind they are willing to live, AND MARIJUANA IS STILL ILLEGAL FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS 1 BIG GOD DAMN SCAM :mad:

5. This is some scary shit. Confusing though.

6. confusing for a reason. more confusing it can be, the less the public will question anything

7. I'm not so clear about it,there for sure is a confusion.Get to pass this.:confused:

8. for the love of god, if there's news of a draft I'm hauling my ass to Canada.

9. I think we should be like isreal, and make EVERYONE do 2yrs of military time. It would build a stronger character, and more self confidence for all involved. If everyone would get past the me, me, me first attitude (starting with the govt) this country would be a better place.

Not saying i like obama, cause i think hes a liar, but then again can ANYONE out there find an honest politican. I mean every city/town/govt election that took place last month were a joke.

I would like to see just ONE politican running for office, actually lay out a plan on how he can help this country....but that will never happen. Its much easier to tell us all about how much more dishonest your opponent is.

Im with the gov of pennsylvania---- "We have turned into a nation of wussies"

10. i love that line Im just amazed it came out in regards to football not the countless lifestyle n law changes that have pushed us in this direction

11. When the shit hits the fan somebody has to be crazy enough to clean it up.

12. Hell no, I am property to nobody. I have seen my co-workers US Military ID and it says on bottom of card "I AM U.S. GOVERNTMENT PROPERTY" .... can you say BRAINWASHED? How can anyone change the corrupt gov't if they have been brainwashed into thinking their side is best through 2 years of Govt Military bullshit lies.

13. this has what to do with marijuana news?:confused:

14. lol ^ open ur fuckin eyes bro. why is weed illegal? totally unrelated to this shit? hell nah. theres an agenda

15. when i was younger, like 14, i used to watch a ton of these conspiracy kind of videos. i honestly almost killed myself because of what were doing to eachother and this planet.
    may god, alah, zuse mother earth and/or the possibly intelegent universe have mercy on humanity

16. amen to that brotha