Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant roll a blunt to save my life

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EstrellaDeLaNoche, Feb 19, 2014.

1. I'm serious! joints are no problem, but blunts get me every time! it's usually because the two layers of paper start to separate and then my shit just falls apart. would any of you kind strangers care to bestow upon me some wisdom?and yes, I HAVE watched tutorials and stuff :p

2. White Owl White Grape cigars work for me fine. Like 78 cents for one. All you do is gut it and roll. I roll blunts alllllllll the time I can't stand bong rips, those wraps are my go to cigars. But if they don't have them try getting blunt raps that aren't extremely dry, because then the paper will break easy and fall apart.

3. Pretty much any white owl cigars work. But there's prolly gonna be some asshole on here that will say you suck at rolling and they can roll anything you give em. Just buy some wraps and you'll teach yourself in no time

4. thanks man. I've been trying with swishers.  and yeah, I hate pipes and stuff, I love smoking blunts and j's

5. #5 Alburnstrees, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Use games and make sure u lick the whole thing before u split it and dont let it dry out or it will come apart

6. No problem I forgot about swishers, my buddy can go into surgery with a blunt and turn it into a pearled beauty. Honestly just keep practicing. That shit just comes to you sooner or later

7. I smoke out of dutch master chocolate cigarillos, which r apparently hard to roll, and I find licking all along the edges of the open cigar helps keep the 2 bits together. Make sure u cut away from the vein when splitting it, don't over stuff it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. how do you split it?

9. Like Alburnatress said, lick it first then find the vein and try to cut either right next to it, and use the vein side as the bottom, where the bud would sit, or try to cut on the opposite side of the vein. The point is to make sure the vein won't b in ur way when start rolling, the vein can make it hard for the blunt to seal when u roll it. U could try Backwoods, they have more veins but only 1 leaf part, also Fontos leaf, not sure that's the right spelling but its like a giant leaf u can use to roll blunts, again only 1 leaf

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Practice makes perfect....roll a swisha!

11. Im the opposite, I can roll perfect blunts but I cant roll a good joint for SHIT (unless I rip it apart 6 times and retry)

Blunts are soooo easy to roll.

12. I just use zig zags whenever I can, I'm pretty good at rolling with them. I can't roll a J to save my life though

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. op sucks at rolling and I can roll anything you give me. ;p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app