Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can't really get high anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MunchiesMonster, Jun 2, 2011.

1. It's not the problem with quallity of the buds. i get medical and its som goood shit.

The problem is, recently, my buzz started lasting only 20~30 minutes.

I smoke around 1~ 1.5g per sessh on my bong. Only started smoking everyday for around 2 and a half months now.

Edibles dont work for sht.

t-break would be good, but weed helps me too much to just let go for a week...

2. mabey you shouldnt smoke 1-1.5 gs in a session. i would suggest investing in a vape they get you super lifted and only use a little bud

3. if it helps too much to let go, then it's working.

4. Start smoking concentrates.

5. Sorry...should rephrase that. Can't get much help anymore and can't just let go too.

6. I know what you mean, I have that sometimes. But honestly, if it isn't doing anything, then taking a t break shouldn't make any difference (theoretically). You just like the habit of smoking, even without the high.
    Maybe get some other herbs to smoke for a week so your tolerance can recover?

7. lol, you've reached that "gateway" you school resource officer told you about

8. yea next thing you know you will be bangin' dope chasin that relaxed feeling that weed no longer gives you :rolleyes:

9. Same case with me, just put your bong up and use something else. You'll fly, use a pipe or bubbler instead of your bong. I retired my bong for the time being for the same reason.

10. Concentrates + concentrate bowl for bong + propane torch + heat stick = problem solved.

11. Try taking a T-Break.

That usually helps when your tolerance starts getting quite high.

12. Hate to break it to you man, you NEED a t break haha

Ive been ripping it everyday for 2-3 years, with at most a week break for vacation to Dominican this past spring break.
    I still get ripped when i blaze. I go through @ most a gram a day... i aim for .5 though.

You just need to lower your tolerance man. Try only blazing at nights if you cant get through the whole day without a toke.

13. take a break damnit if you cant stop id seek medical attention

14. It's just funny some people smoke for years straight and still get high as fuck without it being a major amount of weed, and someone that has been smoking daily for only 2 1/2 months "can't really get high." I'm not raggin on you OP, but it's just weird.

15. I wasted $80 on 4 grams of hash, smoked all of it ..zero buzz. Nothing gets me high, not even concentrates!