Can't post reply in conversation. Blocks by SPAM FILTER

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by CO BlueGreen, Aug 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for your help in the past with these frustrating SPAM notice that the content is spam or Questionable.
    I am now stuck in a conversation that I can't post because of the filter. I am replying to questions regarding someone's Grow Problems. This is what I do. I'm a volunteer consultant, new member with Grasscity. Please inform me of how to prevent this. when I get technical in my response to questions the filter kicks in.

2. We went over this the other day and you were able to post.

I take it this is a new issue.

Let me look at the spam logs to see what you are triggering.

3. I see it but I am not posting it out here. I am replying to our previous conversation.

4. A reply I tried to post yesterday and today the member asked for additional info and when I went to answer the failed post reply was there, I added my reply to that and tried to post. Then I message you.

5. ...and as I stated above, I replied to you. I am not posting what the issue is within the open forums because it is spam related and the spammers out there do not need that information. I am closing this thread as this can be handled via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.