Cant Post a Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by then00b, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Why cant I post a thread in the Rec. Forums?
    I tried to post it and repeatedly it goes to the Cannot Find Server Page?

I am surprised even this works. Any idea why this might be?

2. There was some recent maintenance... Maybe that's what's causing it... I'll let an Admin know. Thanks for making us aware :D

3. I just checked your settings and you are cool there. Clear your cookies and try again.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Had it been the maintenance, it would affect more than one person, I'd think.

4. Deleting cookies in IE didnt work, and neither did logging out and back in.
    Gonna try firefox now

5. I'm on firefox now and it still isnt working (did the same things I did with IE)
    Gonna try a different computer now?

6. Nevermind, it works. Thanks all

7. Yea, I seem to be getting this now. I'm trying to post a thread in the General Forum. But, once I hit "post thread", it re-directs me to a blank page and gets no where.

8. I mean, I can still reply to threads...obviously. :)

9. i've had the same problem as well

10. Just today?

I've never had this problem before. Just now started. It worked once on my test post, but then, for a real post...notta.

11. Its happened to me a few times on different occasions, Jus happens out of the blue.

When it happened to me id PM somebody and have em post it for me.

12. Its a feeling of voidness when your voice cannot be expressed.

13. ...ok, just slightly starting to get pissed now. But, you know what? This forum is free, so maybe I shouldn't. :)

14. I had it too but it's fixed now.

15. same problem with me. i try to post, and it just goes to a blank screen and stays there. tried refreshing, and using different browsers -.-

[edit] im trying to post in the stories forum

16. If anyone has any more issues with this, please let us know.
    Thanks! :)

17. RMJL I seem to be having problems as well, I've been trying to post in the Gen. forum and nothing happens, replying to post are not a problem though. Any help is appreciated.

18. Yep, having the same problem again. Not bitching, just bringing the problem to attention. :)

19. Same here.

20. Crap...ok. I'll shoot off an email to Jimmy and get him to check things before he's out for the weekend.

Thanks!