Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant make up my mind

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blah bla, Nov 19, 2010.

1. So i realize none of you are doctors (or maybe some of you are) but i would like some advice. i used to be really smart and i would get good grades without trying. but lately ive been spacing out and i cant focus. i cant help but think it may be cause by my use of cannabis. i havent smoked for a week and it seems to be getting better, but i cant know for sure. So my question is, do you think i should smoke again tonight, and see how it is just to test if it is caused by the marijuana? Or should i not risk it and quit all together?

2. stop, if its affecting you and you care

3. You can harness that spaciness as a way to tune in to the lessons. Just gotta stop yourself when side thoughts come up.

4. could be some other forms of stress etc that is causing the spacing out actually. Is there like some additional stress compared to normally? A little ironic since I had been spacing out from stress and smoking made it a little easier for me to take a bite at a time for my school work. =\
    If its really just due to being couch locked from smoking then its time to cut down or quit :D

5. T break , same shit happened to me stopped for 40 days an i am back to my old self. The effects are not long term you just need ot know when you need to take a break.

6. OP, did you ever think you were your own problem?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RhSKvlOfE]YouTube - Joe Rogan- The Union Quotes[/ame]

7. idk about that man i started blazing every other day and i did BETTER in my classes.. manage to accumulate a 90+ average and before i blazed my gpa was a 3.0-3.1.... or a 83