cant make threads on other forums ?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by hobocrap, Feb 9, 2013.

1. i meant to say on other topics

this is what it says:

"hobocrap, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

2. Hon, I think you have to have 10 posts to post in other topics, and sometimes there is a bit of a delay in the switchover. Hang in there, you will be able to post a thread up soon!

Granny

3. Thank you granny

4. question are you a granny? because i noticed that you also said "hon"... so you know, you must be a grandmother or a really sweet person

5. I am really 65 years old, female and I work at a school. I adopted all of GC as my "ganja grandkids"! (Someone's gotta clue you kids in on the facts! ;) )

I smoke pot because I like it :smoke: and it PREVENTS my migraines! :yay:

And may I show you something? Just click that first link in my sig and read! There is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :smoking:

Granny

6. thanks, you sound really cool

7. ps what's your favorite way of taking your weed?

8. I like pipes and vaporizing, and I do a fair about of baking with cannabis. I'm planning on making some marijuana molasses ginger cookies (about 1/4 cannabis leaf and trim powder) later this evening! (I bake late at night to lessen the chance of a neighbor smelling it.)

9. nevermind

10. #11 hobocrap, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    Sssss

11. I have to have 10 posts where?

12. On any thread

13. :/ this happened to me, too.

14. 10 posts! Buuuuut I have been lurking all these years and I want to ask a question today dangit

15. Please don't SPAM to get your 10, pos tsomething worth while.

16. Come on, Will! It's EASY to find 10 things to reply to!

GC is always full of interesting posts! :gc_rocks:

Granny

17. Isn't being a stoner supposed to make you relaxed? ;)

18. Not when you have to put up with the bullshit WW has had to....IMHO....

19. Haha I wish I knew I needed 10 posts to start a thread before...I guess I've got work to do