Cant make GF cum... "its not you, its me"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HideYoChurren, Nov 4, 2012.

1. OK GC need some opinions here, may be abit graphic but oh well.

So this chick i recently started going out with and fooling around with (no penetration yet), well im having trouble getting her to climax.

Im not a noob, i know what im doing. I used my tongue as well as finger simultaneously for a good few minutes, then i ask if i did anything for her, and she said "not rly":confused::(:mad:... then she says "its not you its me"... WTF?

she said when she plays with herself, its pretty easy/quick, yet when i go all out, i cant even get anywhere. its quite frustrating.

funny part is, shes wet as a waterpark, and when i was using my hands down there while we were making out, she would pause her efforts in kissing when my hand was doing work. like completely lock up, with her mouth open, just frozen, her tongue wouldnt move, paralyzed. I thought that was a sure sign that shes frozen in pleasure, yet she tells me otherwise.

if it wasnt doing anything for her then why did she lock up when i started rubbing?

SOOO whats the story, GC? is she just trying to keep me down? is she telling the truth despite the gushing of wetness? whats up? im confused and getting frustrated. its twice now.

Ill check this when i get back from work, thank you all in advance.

stay greezy.

2. It's actually you. Gotta practice up bud, get her to guide you

3. Ask her for advise not us.

4. I don't know, it's pretty rare for me to get off without any penetration. Not saying it isn't possible, but it's not easy.
    Her being wet doesn't mean anything. I get wet from making out, without any stimulation to the genital region.

There are several things that could effect her inability to climax, whether it be prescription medications she might be on, or just an insecurity.

As it was mentioned before, ask her what she wants you to do, or ask her to show you. :confused_2:

5. it's probably both. if you want to get a girl to cum you gotta fuck her good for a while. hit the right spots bro :)

but like they say the female orgasm is just a myth :rolleyes:

6. Just tell her to shut up and then stick it in her butt..

Women and their problems.. tsk tsk

Jk :smoke:

7. haha!!

8. For the record, as a female, "It's not you it's me," almost always means it's you.

9. Penetration, about two inches in,love your fingers up like "come here" it will feel a little spongy that is a g spot.

10. Could ve medication for real. I know when i was on opiates i could last literally all day, and it effects girls the same.. Its just hard as shit to get off

11. True story :laughing:

12. I started to reply but got too horny thinking of ways to please women. Good luck, you'll get better with practice

13. Oh how I could please you, let me count the ways.... after I get done rubbing one out. :laughing:

14. yeah... you gotta fuck her good

15. Just do yourself a favor and ask what meds shes on

16. I don't think she's lying.
    I've been in the same position. I get wet and excited whenever my boyfriend goes down on me but I can't cum.
    I tell him that it's not his fault to make him feel better because I know that the crushing feeling of failure hurts his ego, but now I regret all of the times I didn't make a big deal about it. It's as though I've trained him to believe that it's okay if I never have an orgasm... and it's really not.
    You shouldn't take it personally, but that doesn't mean you should give up on the goal, either.
    Ask her to show you how she gets herself to cum and for God's sake pay attention so you can do exactly what she teaches you!!! She'll appreciate the effort and you will both gain from the experience.
    Take care of this issue as soon as possible; in my experience it only gets more awkward to bring up and difficult to deal with the longer you leave it unaddressed. Good luck!

17. [quote name='"makeitsleet"']I don't think she's lying.
    I've been in the same position. I get wet and excited whenever my boyfriend goes down on me but I can't cum.
    I tell him that it's not his fault to make him feel better because I know that the crushing feeling of failure hurts his ego, but now I regret all of the times I didn't make a big deal about it. It's as though I've trained him to believe that it's okay if I never have an orgasm... and it's really not.
    You shouldn't take it personally, but that doesn't mean you should give up on the goal, either.
    Ask her to show you how she gets herself to cum and for God's sake pay attention so you can do exactly what she teaches you!!! She'll appreciate the effort and you will both gain from the experience.
    Take care of this issue as soon as possible; in my experience it only gets more awkward to bring up and difficult to deal with the longer you leave it unaddressed. Good luck![/quote]

This is great advice op.

18. And, from my experience, just to add to this excellent advice, I begin to get resentful after an extended period of time when I am left unsatisfied.
    It is frustrating, regardless of whose "fault" it is.